𝐂𝐇 • 𝟏𝟏

───────── ౨ৎ ─────────

Friendship Medical Center

Having transferred to Ujeong Medical Center from a hospital in another part of the country, Y/N sought fresh challenges and opportunities for growth.

Stepping into the halls of the Hospital on their first day, a mixture of anticipation and nerves filled their being.

Their mentor, Dr. Do Kyung-soo, a seasoned surgeon with a kind demeanor, greeted them with a warm smile.

"Welcome to Ujeong Medical Center, Y/N. We're thrilled to have you join us."

Under Dr. Do's guidance, Y/N familiarized themselves with the hospital's protocols, surgical techniques, and patient care routines.

Despite the demanding nature of their work, Y/N found solace in the sense of community at Ujeong.

From the supportive nursing staff to the dedicated surgical team, there was a palpable sense of camaraderie that made the hospital feel like a second home.

The automated alert system blared, signaling the arrival of an emergency trauma patient.

Dr. Do's eyes snapped to the monitors, scanning the incoming data. His heart quickened as he processed the severity of the situation.

Nurses and orderlies rushed to clear a path as the ER doors burst open, revealing a team of paramedics wheeling in a stretcher. A young woman lay upon it, blood staining her clothes, her face contorted in pain.

He wasted no time. "What's her status?" he demanded, striding to the patient's side.

"She's in critical condition" one paramedic replied. "Multiple gunshot wounds to the abdomen. We need to get her into surgery immediately."

He nodded, his mind already racing through the necessary steps. "Prep OR 3" he instructed the nearest nurse.

"Get a trauma team ready and notify blood bank. We're going to need units on standby."

As the team sprang into action, Dr. Do leaned over the patient, his voice calm yet authoritative.

"Hang in there" he reassured her. "We're going to take care of you."

He prepared to rush away to oversee the next emergency but his eyes caught sight of Y/N standing amidst the flurry of activity.

With a quick glance at the growing chaos around them, he knew he couldn't leave without ensuring Y/N was ready to handle the incoming emergencies.

"Y/N!" His voice cut through the din of the ER, commanding attention. "Get ready, we have more emergencies coming in. I need you on standby."

Y/N snapped to attention, their eyes meeting Dr. Do's with a mix of determination and apprehension.

"I'm ready, Dr. Do" they replied, their voice steady despite the adrenaline coursing through their veins.

"Good" Dr. Do nodded, his expression grave yet resolute. "Stay focused, stay calm. You've got this."

With a firm pat on Y/N's shoulder, Dr. Do turned on his heel and hurried off to confront the next wave of emergencies, his mind already calculating the best course of action.

As Dr. Cho Y/n hurried to the hybrid room, her mind raced through the possibilities of the next patient's condition.

She knew that in the hybrid room, they were equipped to handle complex cases requiring both surgical and interventional procedures.