Chapter 6 | Enough of your attitude!

Enjoy:*
************************************

Well, my first morning as a maid was a complete hell.

When that monster left, Ana encouraged me to try to eat some food. I didn't want to of course, but when I learnt that he has cameras in dinning room I forced myself to eat at least a little. I would do anything just so he won't touch me again. I can't help but to feel so much fear whenever he comes closer to me. I really don't want for a man like him to be near me. He's a terrible person and I shall avoid him as much as possible.

After breakfast everyone left the dinning room and that black haired maid in her mid twenties said that, apperantly, today I'm cleaning the table. Must be because I'm new, ugh.

So I forget about that asshole Demetrios, I forget about that rapist Viktor, I even forget the fact that I'm held captive until I'll be sold and my life will become even more miserable.

Wait- I scoff on that though- as if I could ever forget that I'm being here against my will. . .

But decided to ignore that thoughts I start cleaning the table.

After at least 15 minutes of picking up the plates and carrying them into the kitchen, I can get my focus on the glasses and cups. These men leave a true mess, honestly.
Just as I start picking up glasses the doors to dinning room open.

Disgust overflows me as I see Victor walking closer to the table. I put the glasses back on the table as he slightly chuckles while observing my figure.

Feeling rather nervous, I decide speak up first. The sooner he tells me what he wants the sooner I can get rid of him. "What's so funny sir?" I ask.

"Nothing." He shakes his head. Then I hear him sighing. "It really is a true shame."

He's still thinking about forcing himself on me? Why am I even suprised? Asshole.

I don't say anything back.

Then I hear his voice again. "But, well, I guess I'll have to satisfy with someone else." That's right. I'm off limits. "Jane!" He shouts through the dinning room.

After a moment or so I see that black haired girl who commanded me to clean the table all by myself, with quick steps, walking to us from the kitchen, while holding a plate filled with pitcher, a bottle of whiskey and a cup. "Victor." She smiles seductively as she puts the plate on the table.

Please don't tell me she actually likes this bully. . .

"Let's go, I don't have all day." He growls and grabs her hand, trying to drag her with him.

"Wait." I hear her say. "I have to take coffee to the boss' office first."

Phaha, coffee or a whole bottle of whiskey?

"I don't have that time." He snaps back.

Okay, so I'm just gonna. . . Excuse myself.

I grab those glasses and start walking to the kitchen again.

"You!" I hear Victor's deep voice behind me. Seriously. . .

I turn around. "Me?"

"Yes, you. Get back here now." He growls.

I sigh and walk back to the table, the nervousness in me rising with every second that passes.

"Take that plate and take it to the top floor where boss's office is." He commands me.