Chapter 40 | Scars

Hello, ehm so instead of studying or actually taking a break between work and college I'm on Wattpad. Swear to God if I hand't got an exam this week I'd update tuesday because I wanted to write soooo baldy.

At least when my life goes to hell I'll have an amazing book.

Alsoo, a longer chapter ahead (even longer actually, Im the best)

Enjoy reading this chapter and if you'll feel like it press that little star at the bottom please.

*****

"Malen'kiy dinamit" nothing more than a soothing whisper is heard above.

OMG.

OH SHIT.

The whisper was so gentle that it almost feels like I'm imagining. But I am not. I don't have that kind of luck.

And I was definitely right, because next moment his cruel voice starts blaring through the air in russian and I almost wished he hadn't pulled me out of the pool.

I try hard to open my chloride filled eyes as I hear his heavy footsteps striding towards others, oh no. Hearing his shouting in russian I finally manage, immediately earning a sharp sting, but I do my best to ignore it.

While I'm trying to regain my sight I hear conflict occuring over the loud music. My blurry eyesight takes in fully dressed Dimitri towering over a man looking like Denis, his massive hand flies through the air, back handing Denis' face so hard he falls down on the floor, Ana's screams filling the air.

Oh my God. I am so dead.

I roll between excruciating coughs, trying to stand up again as my eyes keep stinging. Why do I have to cough so much??? My lungs feel like they're on fire, I definitely shouldn't have overwhelmed them so hard after what happened to me.

Seeing his blurry figure turning around, with long steps he paces back towards me and before I could actually realize what is happening I feel my body being lifted from the ground, I find myself placed in his strong arms bridal style.

What is he doing???

His soaked, suit dressed figure presses to my half naked one, sensing slight swinging I know that he just strode out of the area with me in his arms.

Rubbing my hand through my eyes I try really hard to regain my sight whilst I hear the sound of door opening and his footsteps echoing through completely silent corridors. Before I know it he strides through another doors, inside an unfamiliar room and I'm placed down on the table of some sort, with my legs swinging off it, as it is pretty big.

Rubbing through my eyes again I groan, frustrated with the sting, but it is finally getting better. I blink my eyes open, noticing his figure stripping down from his soaked clothes. He somewhat angrily takes off his leather shoulder holster, the sign of a weapon making my body shudder as his gun slams on the table right beside my figure. He pays it no further attention, hastily unbottoning his dress shirt, tugging it off his body and throwing it down on the table as well.

You can surely imagine that I was still slightly panting and out of breath for being under the water earlier, but now... now that his half naked figure is standing right in front of me my panting has surely gotten worse and it's not because of pool accident anymore.

Little drops are slowly dancing on his muscular body, black tattooes on his wide chest, shoulders, neck and arms making me gulp down the pooled saliva. Silver army tag shines around his neck as my eyes travel upwards, landing on the tiny drops sliding down his chiseled facial features, his black hair soaked and messily slicked backwards as a result of his hand going through it.