Chapter 28 | A tiny feeling

His hand moves away as his cold, but burning green eyes stare down at my figure, burning holes in my face.

He crosses his muscular arms over his chest, his sharp jaw slightly tensing up. Did I do something wrong? Oh, why is he mad?

Then his mouth open "I don't recall myself ever giving you any permission to cum" he growls down at me "what makes you think you can do it anyway babygirl, huh?" his tone filled with warning.

I swallow.

That- I mean-- I didn't know I need his permission. And now looks like I'm in big trouble.

"I--" I try, but I have no idea what to say back. This look he's giving me is not helping with my lack of words. Shaking my head I am too stunned to speak.

His jaw clentching as he clearly doesn't appreciate my silence "what makes you think you can do it anyway?" he barks again, repeating his question.

I quiver, low gasp escaping because of his tone "w-well--- I-I kind of thought that I have it" I try "y-you know, s-since you started with t-that"

Him rising his brows in surprise tells me that was a really lame excuse for him.

"You mistaked that for a fucking permission?" He scoffs visciously "did I say you can cum?" barking "hm? Did I?"

My breathing becoming heavier, my heart blaring inside my chest. I really don't like him speaking to me with that tone. It scares me.

"N-no" I confess "y-you didn't" shaking my head side to side.

He scoffs again before his eyes throw me a deadly glare "so first you ignore my commands and beg me not to punish you, I decide to let it pass just this once thinking you must've learned something from it" he snaps "and then you have the audicity to think you can do whatever the fuck you want?" He rises his eyebrow, his green eyes still burning holes in me.

I gulp again, trying to make it right before he cuts off my attempt.

"little girl thinks she can do whatever the fuck she likes without permisson?" He asks, leaning down closer, making me want to step back "thinks she's all big and grown up? That rules don't fucking apply to her?" growling in my face.

I start panting, fear fills my bones as my heart yet fastens its beat. Please, what will he do to me?

Shaking my head "n-no" I assure "that's not the case" trying so hard to make him understand "I'm really sorry, I-I didn't mean to make you mad" soft voice leaves my mouth.

My eyes widening as he lets out a viscous chuckle "and I didn't mean to mark that sweet asscheeks, fuck it."

I gasp, oh God please no.

My body trembling "p-please--" being cut off by a loud command.

"Turn around, your hands on the wall" he snaps.

I shake harder "n-no, please" shaking my head, pleading

"Now!"

His roar ringing in my ears I jump in fright "o-o-okay" trembling defeated.

Slowly I turn my body around, so my back faces him, my heart beating with worry and fear.
Pinning my palms against the shower tiles, I lean on them. My whole body shaking as my forehead is pressed against cold, wet tiles.

It's okay Cali, it'll be over soon.
You can handle it.

Feeling a gentle touch on my lower back, I flinch, bitting my lips together from gasping.
Soft warmth of his finger slides down my back, his palm taking a gentle hold of my right asscheek.