Chapter 25 | Taking care of me

Enjoy my readers :*
Thank you so muchhh for voting
***************************************

DEMETRIOS'S P.O.V.:

Finishing off with my breakfast I have a couple of minutes left before leaving on business. Today will be one busy day, so much shipments to check and meetings to run.

Taking a sip of my coffee while sitting at the head of dinning room's table I dismiss some of my men to go prepare the vehicles.

Looking up from the watch on my left wirst I see that red haired maid I assigned to Cali return to the dinning area. Can't help, but to notice the food on her tray being completely untouched.

I clentch my jaw as some anger definitely enters my body. Disappointment too.

You want to play little girl, huh? Again deying food.

Don't try to play games like that with me. You know I'll always win.

Always.

"Maid" I rise my voice as she tries to walk by, returning to the kitchen.

She stops on her track, her scared eyes meeting mine as her lip trembles "uh, me sir?" She asks carefully.

"Yes you" I confirm, lifting up my index finger I gesture her to come closer.

She does as told, stopping next to my seat.

"Put the tray on the table" I command her, quickly nodding she does so, her hands slightly shaking. So scared already.

I look up to her as she places herself back on position, her head bowed in respect. "Cali is clearly not eating" I say, feeling rather pissed off already "this does not make me pleased, you understand me?"

"Y-yes sir" she quickly nods.

"Good" I return the nod, finishing off my coffee "so I don't have to explain what will happen to you if I see her tray left untouched like this again, yes?" Letting out a warning.

Her eyes widen in fear as she looks at me, noticing her rubbing her palms together she immediately shakes her head no "you-you don't sir" she asures "I'll make sure she eats"

I smirk at her trembling figure, it always entertains me when people shake with fear at the sight of me. "Dismissed" satisfied with her answer.

She nods, quickly grabbing the tray and walking out of the dinning area back towards Cali's room.

Don't try to fuck with me, little girl. I will not tolerate this disobediance anymore. She doesn't eat willingly, I have multiple ideas how to force her already.

I always win.

**

CALI'S P.O.V.:

No matter what I do, I just can't shake him.

"You're stuck with me, remember Carmilla? With me. Forever"

Groaning I shake my head to shut him out. It's been nearly 4 days since I came back into my room and he is always here. He's here when I wake up, right before I fall asleep and in my dreams too.