Chapter 29 | His possesion

Enjoy my readers:*
***************************************

3 DAYS LATER:

"Are you entirely sure?" Scarlett doubts again.

"Positive" I confirm for the hundreth time "Sergei said that I have to practice and I will" you can't stop me, no way.

Well, he did say that I could start walking in a week. It's been almost 3 days, I can't wait no longer. It should be fine.

I push myself on my feet, now standing beside my bed.

I'm taking a walk today.

Letting out a small grunt as she clearly doesn't appreciate my stuborness "ugh, fine" she finally gives in.

"Awwh come here my little side support you" I tease, batting my eyelashes at her.

She tries to give me a look that could kill and steps to my side. Sighing in defeat.

"Let's goooo" I squeal. Finally some change, I won't have to be stuck between those same walls anymore.

Taking a step forward I am confident to say my left side doesn't even hurt. Wooh.

Taking another step, I help myself with Scar's shoulder as my right side is in badder shape.

But I manage, with Scarlett it's pretty good. Might be limping on my right leg a little and feeling some pain, but aside from that it feels great. I'm walking again.

Reaching the doors of my room, I open them.

"Remind me again why can't we just walk up and down your room? Do we really have to go out?" She whines.

"Yes, we have to" I assure her "because I want to change the environment that's why" duh, isn't it obvious?

She grunts again, leading the way on the corridor. I follow her, with my hand on her shoulder we walk through the mansion.

Of course a nice walk outside would be way better, but I guess a girl can only dream. No way anyone is ever going to let us outside. Maids aren't allowed to go out. After all, we are bought goods.

"If we run into mobsters I'll kill you myself" she threatens.

Lets cut her negativism "ran into? Girl don't you see that I'm limping?" I joke "cannot possibly run yet"

Rolling her eyes at me "oh shut it, you know what I meant" she groans.

I chuckle for moment "look on the bright side" I try "we might run into Ivan" I wink at her "huh?" flirtariously flicking my eyebrows.

She tries to keep an emotionless expression, but pretty soon her cheeks turn red. I thought so.

Chuckling again we then continue our little walk through some more corridors.

After quite some time we finally reach the big terase in second floor. And its doors are wide open.

You thinking what I'm thinking?

"Let's go to the terase" I squeal excited, fastening my steps. Finally some fresh air. Not to mention the view.

"Wait" she hushes, grabbing onto my hand she pulls me back "don't you see there are some men there"

I sharpen my vision soon my eyes taking in two figures "ugh, right" I mutter.

The last thing I need is to meet mobsters, no thank you. Although Dimitri clearly told them not to touch me that still doesn't stop them from making snarky comments and intimidating me.