Chapter 39 | Bad habit

Updated two days earlier whaat?!

I'm the best.

Alsooo happy birthday to lumartinezportillo hope I am not too late girl!

As ALWAYS please vote and ofc comment.

ENJOY
********

Watching as raindrops hastily, but playfully slide down the window, listening as heavy rain hits the glass creating small thuds. It is pouring outside. The garden is now lonely, flowers have hidden their beautiful blossoms, grey air surrounding the masion.

I sigh and trace the new rain drop sliding down the glass with my finger, even though it is bucketing right now I'd still run outside without a second thought. If I was allowed that was, but I'm not.

The bar area is empty, I'm alone here and I don't mind. I've already cleaned all the things that needed cleaning and got rid of the dust. Now I'm just bored, but rain helps though, at least I can watch it sprinkle from grey clouds that took control of the whole sky.

It looks dull outside, but I don't mind. I love rain, despide the fact that it always messes up my hair if it catches me. Damn humidity.

Lightnings start ripping up the skies every now and then, creating light echoing of thunders from the distance.

I'm zoned out, staring outside the window until I hear a cough behind me. Shit.

Immediately I jump of the dark window sill, trying my best to apologize whilst turning around "I-I'm sorry did you want anyth--" I cut myself off, my body freezing in place as my eyes take in a person standing before me.

Is this a freaking dream? Am I dreaming?

Ugh, but I don't remember going to bed.

My eyes go round at the sight, my heart racing. It can't really be possible, right?

"Only to apologize" her voice says, kind small smile taking over her face whilst her eyes become wattery.

I lose my words for a moment still shocked. "Ana" nothing more then a mumble leaves my lips "y-you're back"

She softly nods, her light green eyes catching the sparks as she approches me "Cali I am so, so sorry for what I said to you" she tells me and I catch her voice slightly breaking "I acted like a spoiled brat and also the shittiest friend at that. I can't believe I really said all those things, I don't know what came over me, please you have to believe me I am not like that, I-I never meant to hurt you."

Okay. Shock.

Running her hand through her platinum blond hair I realize that they've gotten longer "I mean-- of course y-you're not broken, if anyone here is broken it's me. I-I was so broken, but I'm trying to make this right and get myself back together I promise and if you'll forgive me I swear that I'll never hurt you again and-"

I feel the urge to cut her off as tears keep sliding down her flushed cheeks, I feel my eyes watering too as I wrap my arms around her, holding her in a tight hug. My heart weeps, but I am so increadibly happy to see her.

"I forgive you" I whisper as our bodies keep pressing tightly against eachother "I am so sorry too" guilt has been eating me alive since we parted that day, I said some things I really didn't mean. "Forgive me?" I ask as her sniffles get a little lighter.

"I have nothing to forgive. I missed you so much" she says, hugging me even tighter I feel like my chest will crack which does make me panic a bit, I don't like people touch my ribs anymore or putting any kind of pressure on them.