Date Night

TW: Cussing, sexual comments, sort of, Aramour, Anne is so dead, Jane is tipsy, but it doesn't really come up a lot, Catherine stress plans their dates fight me.

REQUESTED BY: Jadeevans123

Date night.

Anne was to be watched at all times by Cathy, not Anna, not Kat, Cathy. Kat was to make sure Anna didn't get herself killed, and Anna was to make sure Kat was safe.

Anne was to pretend she was going to be responsible, but then drag Cathy into doing something the exact opposite of responsible so they could come home to narnia.

Catherine and Jane were to go out and enjoy themselves, and not stress, and simply go on a normal date without the worries of four high maintenance reincarnated queens.

It was Catherine's turn to plan the date, and she was flitting around the house muttering to herself, beginning to stress herself out over the plans. She can feel Anne's mocking eyes on her as she paces the entirety of the house in a nervous fit.

Even after a year of dating Jane, Catherine was still afraid that if she messed up she'd lose her. When she confided that with Jane, she smiled and told Catherine she felt the same.

It was nerve wracking to plan a date for the woman Catherine had deemed the love of both her lives, because like hell Henry was. Eventually Anne stood up and stepped in front of Catherine, blocking her path.

"Stop, you're nervous, but your pacing is making me nervous. You'll be fine, she loves you."

"I know she does! But are you telling me you don't almost nervously throw up when planning a date for Cathy?"

Anne opens her mouth, then closes it, then leaves the room.

"What I thought." Catherine muttered before resuming her pacing.

The notebook she was using to plan her date was filled with ideas for future dates. The page she was on, she had almost filled with what to do. Catherine was always organized, so there were diagrams drawn, diagrams.

She planned, and wrote, and planned some more, before realizing she needed to get dressed. She closed her notebook hurriedly and darted up the stairs to her room. She wasn't an idiot, she already had her outfit chosen.

(After hours of painful, meticulous, sorting.)

She quickly put on the dress (it was provocative, and she fucking knew it) and swiped her lipstick and earrings off the dresser as she walked to the bathroom. She leaned forward as she steadily put her lipstick on, ensuring there were no smears. Her earrings were placed in a moment later, and she darted downstairs and picked the rose from its hiding place (it was a miracle it was still alive)

She was only kept waiting for a minute when Jane flew down the stairs. Catherine's breath caught in her throat at the sight of her. She was in a slim fitting dress, it was uncharacteristically yellow, and Catherine's brain went nuts at the sight of it.

She had planned to say something sweet, but ended up letting out a squeak at the sight of her girlfriend. Jane giggled and twirled a strand of her hair on her fingers and immediately Catherine's brain decided to focus on that.

Eventually she gave Jane the rose who smiled. It was cut very short so Jane asked if Catherine would weave it into her hair for her. Catherine obliged and soon they were on their way to the restaurant with a flower in her hair.

Catherine kept an arm around Jane as they walked, occasionally she'd turn and peck Jane's cheek, and Jane would beam up at her. When they reached the restaurant Catherine gave the hostess her reservation name (Aragon, she didn't miss Jane's delighted smile at the implication she was an Aragon.) and they were led to their table.