Missing You

TW: Catherine and Cathy, that's what it was meant to be, but I can't do no ships, it's focused on them, but Aramour and Parrlyn are involved, Zoom, cussing, breakdowns, is the front of your phone glass?That's what I called it for this fic.

REQUESTED BY: Cathyparrisastar

Normally the Catherine's are the most emotionally stable people in the house.

But it's different now, because the cousins went to visit France, which left Anna, Catherine, and Cathy alone. Anna decided to visit Germany while they were in France, but the Catherine's had just gone to Spain so they stayed home.

Turns out, they were both very emotionally reliant on their partners. Catherine missing cuddling with Jane, and Cathy missing everything with Anne.

(Catherine missed everything too, it's just she was much more held together about it.)

So they moped.

Cathy made coffee and drank if very slowly, as a way to pass time. Catherine read every book she had. But eventually they were going to break.

Cathy broke first.

____________________

Cathy was totally not sobbing in Anne's room.

Nope, because that would be incredibly depressing.

It was.

Catherine heard her sobs and went to help her daughter.

When she saw Cathy in one of Anne's left behind hoodies her shoulders slumped. She walked up and sat next to Cathy on the bed. She wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close.

"Oh mi hermosa niña, it's alright. Shh, come on."

Catherine helped Cathy downstairs and brought her a cup of tea.

(Because she needed to be calmed down, not shot up with caffeine.)

"I know you miss Anne hermosa, but she'll be here soon enough."

Cathy's sobs continued to wrack her body.

"Come on, cuddle with me."

Cathy looked up, tears streaming down her face before crawling over to Catherine and cuddling into her.

"I miss her so much."

"I know you do, I miss Jane too."

Cathy sniffled, trying to stay awake. Ultimately she failed and slowly she fell asleep in her mother's arms.

When she woke she sought Catherine out and latched back onto her. Catherine, without complaint, wrapped an arm around Cathy and allowed her to stick to her.

"Let's bake something."

"Let's not ruin Jane's kitchen."

"Fair point, but still very mean hermosa."

"Sorry...."

"Don't apologize, I was just joking!"

Cathy blinked owlishly before smiling hesitantly.

They ordered pizza and stayed cuddled on the couch, opting to watch Disney movies that reminded them of their partners. Suddenly Catherine got the zoom call, and she paused the movie.

She placed the phone on the table, using a water bottle as a stand.

Suddenly their screen was lit up with Anna (from Germany), and the cousins (from France).