Anne The Matchmaker

TW: Aramour, Cussing, Anne did something good

REQUESTED BY: aweb1122

Let it be known that telling Anne who you're crushing on is the worst possible decision possible. Because then she likes to nag you about them, like what you noticed today, did you talk to them, when are you gonna ask them out, aren't they cute, etc.

And Jane, she was always easily convinced to do something, including asking the head cheerleader, Catalina de Aragon, out on a date.

Because Jane had definitely been crushing on her for a solid year now.

And even though Jane has brought up the whole, she's straight and dating Henry Tudor, that did not dispel her energy on the matter of Jane's crush.

It was less that Jane was convinced, and more she was annoyed to the point that she burst that she'd ask her out if Anne just left her alone about it.

Which was a mistake obviously, because she took that deal immediately and wished her good luck. Yay.

So now Jane was in the school bathroom practicing her very long, awkward, and gay speech. She had it memorized, but unfortunately she was a nervous wreck which caused her to stutter and stumble through her carefully planned out confession speech.

She went through it again and again, and by miracle Anne happened to walk in and immediately wanted to hear her speech.

Jane rolled her eyes, but gave in anyways, it would be good to have someone to practice on other than herself in a mirror.

She barely stuttered through her introduction, self deprecating which Anne winced at, and she started to pace halfway through nervously. And she accidentally spiralled off on a tangent about how amazing Catalina was.

What Anne failed to mention was that earlier she had texted Catalina to hide in the stalls and just listen to what happened. Like Jane practicing twelve million speeches to said Catalina about how she liked her.

She finally ended with something mildly positive.

".....and even though I'm probably not the best you could do, would you go out with me next friday?"

Anne stared at her with wide eyes, (and guilt???).

A stall squeaked and swung open, revealing the Spaniard in her cheer uniform shocked to the core that someone could care that much about her.

Jane could only watch in horror as Catalina stared at her.

Before she lost her shit on Anne, because accidents don't happen. After several minutes of Jane cussing Anne out in the most terrifying way possible, Anne made her escape, leaving Jane and Catalina alone.

"Yes." Catalina said suddenly, making Jane confused.

"Yes what?"

"I'll go out with you."

Jane stared at Catalina.

"Why?"

"Because nobody has ever put this much effort into asking me out, nobody has ever wanted to be with me this bad, and I - I kind of like you too." Catalina finished with a blush.

Jane stared at her in complete shock, how could she like her?

Catalina liked Jane.

Blasphemy.

Jane clearly must've been showing her confusion because Catalina walked forwards and tilted her head up, Jane met her soft golden gaze. Catalina smiled, seemingly bewitched by the azul eyes.