Bakery

TW: Cussing, Pining, HE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED, It starts PG, but that just dissolves, Drama, because who doesn't love drama, Anne and Kat are moods, Bakery AU, Aramour, Jane is Paul Hollywood in disguise, if you don't get it go home, but don't, Implied Sex.

It was no secret that Jane was a fan of pastries, or anything sweet for that matter.

The thing was, she was pretty much a snob about it. There were certain requirements that needed to be met for Jane to become a regular customer at a bakery. The bakery she used to go to went out of business, because people don't know a good donut when they see it.

So here she was, about to try another bakery that probably would get a terrible review on yelp in about 10 minutes. Jane walked in, almost instantly the smell of baking reached her.

Alright, one box checked they didn't buy their stuff. She hated it when they would just buy the items and sell them for a higher price, and you'd be surprised at how many places do that, and how many people fall for it.

In the back she could see someone rolling dough, ah there's the second one. They make everything by scratch (well she's assuming everything, but at the least the bread is).

There were no bright and tacky colors on - well - anything. Their cream colored walls were peaceful and not frighteningly bright and reminding Jane of bubblegum stuck in her hair. So there's the third and mostly optional box checked.

When she went up to the counter she was greeted by a woman, Catherine it said on the name tag, who was polite and not overly excited. Jane was not a fan of people who worked the register that had incredibly fake smiles and were clearly not happy to be there but were pretending to be.

Then the woman checked a box Jane didn't even know she had.

"Hello welcome to la pastelería, what can I get you?"

Jane quickly picked her 'trying this place out' item and watched as the woman moved to get it. She turned around and told her that they were almost ready if she was willing to wait a few more minutes. Jane pondered this, then agreed. This was the first place that had even come close to her previous bakery.

As she waited she watched the staff move around. They all clearly knew each other, and Jane pretended to not notice her cousins in the kitchen. How she hadn't known they worked there is anyone's guess, but it was a plus.

No matter how many times she tried though, she couldn't seem to take her eyes off of the woman who helped her. Catherine was busily cleaning the counter, and rolling her eyes at whatever Anne was saying to her. (Anne and Kat were her cousins, Anne was more prone to annoying people to death though)

"Seymour!" Catherine called out suddenly, holding a bag.

"Thank you." Jane replied, handing her card over to Catherine.

Catherine briefly looked Jane over, and Jane (pretending not to notice Catherine checking her out) dropped her bag suddenly.

Was it a little cruel to bend over and grab it showing a little cleavage?

Maybe.

If Catherine had been drinking anything she would've spit it out fast. Instead she started coughing uncontrollably, clearly caught off guard by this act.

"Oh my god, are you alright?!" Jane asked worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm fine. You can go, I'll be fine."

"If you're sure....."

Safe to say, Jane found her new bakery.

_______________

They also had good coffee.