".. or not now?"

jaehyun is conflicting with himself on whether he should do it today or later. he's just feeling weird like, will doyoung like it? is the timing right? and many more.

"This shit is harder than a meeting thoughts." he mumbled. "what's harder?" doyoung asked as he came out from the bathroom.

"n-nothing." jaehyun stuttered. doyoung shook his head, "don't you feel hot in the blazer?" he asked.
"quite."
"take a bath, it's worth it." said doyoung.
"should have joined you." jaehyun sighed. "well you didn't." he walked and sit on the other side of the bed.

jaehyun sighed again, okay he needs a bath for a clear mind. he's thinking of hundreds or even thousands of doyoung's reaction if he does that. although taeyong is going on full supporting mode, it's not really helping.

jaehyun got out of the bath and wrap a towel around his waist, walking out and pick up a casual tee that he used the day before.

"I still can't believe that tae and ten has got married." said doyoung.

jaehyun smiled and sit next to him. "you want it as well? marrying me," he asked.

doyoung looks at jaehyun, "sure."

well of course. they're already together for years. he loves jaehyun who's affectionate and so loving towards him. always volunteering to shower him with love, as well as respecting his privacy. doyoung also wanted to love jaehyun the way he wants. hearing that question, he felt bliss. he wanted to marry jaehyun and be the man for him only.

jaehyun didn't expect that answer but he smiled anyway and hugged the latter, "I love you."

doyoung giggled at jaehyun's sudden hug and kissed him. "I love you too."

it was near the after-party time and they're already on their clothes. jaehyun wears his white shirt and a vest. doyoung is wearing a white shirt as well paired with a black tie.

they looked at each other and smiled.

"you look perfect," said doyoung. jaehyun was taken aback by the sudden praise. "you're gorgeous as well, sweetie," jaehyun caressed the latter's cheek.

they left the room and went to the venue, the outdoor space next to the pool.

ten and taeyong gives an opening speech, followed by both side's parents and relatives. jaehyun and doyoung were applauding for each speech and after that, the party started. there are loud music blasting, taeyong, and ten dancing, as well as doyoung and jaehyun.

doyoung and jaehyun are out in the more silent area, the pool. they're sitting at the poolside, admiring the magnificent night sky, decorated with dazzling stars and the moon.

jaehyun unexpectedly was feeling at ease. he reaches his pocket to check his ring box, still there for sure.

"The night sky is so beautiful," doyoung sighed. "indeed," jaehyun wraps his hand around doyoung's waist. "but you're more beautiful."

doyoung smiled and leaned his head to jaehyun's shoulder. "is it okay for us to be out here?"
"let's just go in later, it's too hectic inside," jaehyun pat doyoung's head. "besides, you like this right?"

doyoung laughed and both of them are just enjoying every single moment in that time.

the door was opened and people start to swarm around the pool as well. the two went inside and went around to fetch themselves drinks and just talk with their friends. taeyong approached jaehyun and asked about it.

"you're going to do it, right?" he asked. jaehyun was looking at doyoung's face, "will he look like that afterward?"
"no," taeyong answered. jaehyun looked at taeyong. "he'll be happy, I can bet my soul on that." taeyong smiled.

another song is played and taeyong and ten were forcing jaehyun and doyoung to dance, as well as johnny and taeil. the supposedly slow dance session turned into a laughter pit after taeil stepped on johnny's feet and johnny's dramatic ass is just overreacting.

doyoung and jaehyun are still dancing as they laugh from time to time. "Jae," doyoung called. jaehyun looked at doyoung who's looking at him dearly, "hmm?"
"I love you," he smiled. jaehyun felt bliss, and he just thought that doyoung should feel more.

jaehyun stopped the dance and hold both of doyoung's hands, kissing them and let them go. he goes down on one knee and takes out the box. showing it to doyoung, a simple ring with a small diamond on it.

"kim doyoung, will you be with me for the rest of your life?" jaehyun asked.

doyoung is shocked as he's on the verge of tears as well. the rest was surprised except taeyong who's looking so excited.

"Jae .." doyoung let out the tears and hugged jaehyun. "thank you," he sobbed.

"you haven't answered me yet," jaehyun teased the older.
"let's get married dumbass," doyoung hits jaehyun's forearm as he laughs with teary eyes.

taeyong took the microphone and said, "jaehyun and doyoung are engaged!"

the rest clapped and doyoung is just crying on jaehyun's shoulder. "I hate you," doyoung mumbled.
jaehyun laughed, "I love you too, bunny .." he pats the latter's head.

the after-party is over and they all went home while taeyong, ten, jaehyun, and doyoung are back to their room. johnny and taeil were going to join but they got a sudden call that make them couldn't join the group.

"this makes me happy," said ten.
"see i told you it will work," taeyong hits jaehyun's back. "so you know this whole time?" doyoung looks at taeyong.

"yes," taeyong smiled. "this doubles my happiness," he added and hugged doyoung. "i'm so happy for you!"

ten joined the hug, followed by jaehyun. it's a group hug.

taeyong and ten's parents were looking at the four hugging and just laughs. they congratulate jaehyun and doyoung again and left to their own rooms.

"now, we'll leave the both of you. have a great night,", said ten.
"more you to have a great night," doyoung laughed.

ten blushed and taeyong just shook his head. "byeeeee .."
"good bye newlyweds!" doyoung waved.

doyoung and jaehyun went to their room and strip for bath. dipping themselves in the bathtub and let out a sigh of relief.

"none of our parents know it," said jaehyun. "yeah, that's an unexpected move," doyoung smiled.

after an hour of soaking themselves in the tub and showering, they got out and laughing on their wrinkled hand.

"we will be together even til' we're old right?" doyoung asked.
"how about reborn and be together again?" jaehyun looked at doyoung. "what if im in the other end of the world?"
"i will fly to you, i will search for you, and make you mine again and again," jaehyun hugged doyoung and kissed his lips.
"i will search for you as well jae, don't you worry," doyoung laughed in between kiss.

"i love you," said jaehyun.
"love you too," doyoung replied.

fin