03

doyoung rants and he doesn't want to take any orders. he just stayed there waiting for upcoming order.

"you sure you okay ?" lucas asked.
"yeah, do i look not okay ?"
"you ranting is okay ? no doyoung no." lucas said loud enough to caught johnny's attention.

"doyoung ?" johnny approached the male. "oh you- okay. whats your name-"
"im johnny. and you are mr. sushi." said johnny.
"its xuxi, okay. lucas."
"okay okay sorry .. so what's with my bunny here ?" johnny pat doyoung's head from outside the counter.

that time doyoung answered jaehyun really makes him really exhausted even though he answered it calmly. doyoung is looks physically fine but he is not mentally ready to face someone that just basically fucks up his life. and that sudden ecounter makes him leave the counter and jaehyun was left with taeil. johnny didn't realize that earlier so that's why he asked.

"nothing," doyoung muttered. lucas slapped doyoung's nape.
"fuck you lucas. why did you hit me ?" doyoung groaned. doyoung suddenly widened their eyes.

"okay i just lose five point because of mr. sushi," doyoung clicked his tongue. "my poor salary." doyoung fake cried.

"if you keep saying that you're fine i will punch you this time," said lucas.

dabin just laughs. doyoung sighed.

its 10 pm and they're closing. doing dishes, throwing trash, tidying the chair, also cleaning the counter. doyoung is the one who's cleaning the counter right now as they changed every single day.

johnny left earlier as he suddenly remember his homework from today's class. taeyong and kun followed him.

"so you work here .." said jaehyun.
"why do you care ?" doyoung rolled his eyes.
"why are you so cold ?" jaehyun asked.

"im doing my job here jaehyun. dont disturb me," doyoung smiled at jaehyun and move to the other end of the counter.

"just dont ignore me-"
"jung jaehyun stop please. as i mentioned you said to me not to show up in front of you but why are you bugging me now ? i dont like it. i dont want to broke again," said doyoung sharply.

again, jaehyun feel guilty. he didn't know that he really broke the boy this bad. jaehyun sighed and sit to a table.

"you're really giving up ?" lucas asked. jaehyun hummed.
"what ?"
"you're going to give up on him ?" said lucas as he cleaned the table.

jaehyun shrugged.

"you dont know how i hurt-"
"i know it all, he tell me everything. you dont know how that sentence impact his life." said lucas.
"about that i actually haven't said sorry .." said jaehyun.
"wow, really ?" lucas scoffed.

"fact, we didn't know each other and yet we do a deep convo," said jaehyun. "right." lucas nods. "im lucas."

"im jaehyun.'
"imma hate you if you make doyoung cry."
"good way to start a convo." jaehyun snickered.

doyoung finished cleaning the counter and head inside to the back where dabin does the dishes.

"doyoung ah," dabin called. doyoung hummed as he wear the rubber glove to help dabin with the dishes.
"what's up with you and jaehyun ?"

doyoung almost fake coughed as he usually does but he knows dabin. she will react big and be so curious.

"jaehyun ? he's an old friend." said doyoung.

uh friend ? even the first ecounter is just full of hatred.

"you're not seem to be in a good term with him," said dabin.