23

im rewriting flirt XD
its so much fun wow AHAHA and i promised myself to only write it on my laptop so i can focus on writing this ahaha
please check it ❤ flirt is out again 😬☺️🙌🏻
___________

doyoung wake up with jaehyun's face as his view. he felt jaehyun shifted and hugged doyoung. doyoung is able to scan all jaehyun's godly face feature. he's just so perfect and doyoung doesn't even know why is he with him, not with someone else.

jaehyun opened his eyes, and doyoung is kinda flustered.  "good morning baby boy. what time is it ?"
"its still around 5," doyoung replied. doyoung earns a nod and jaehyun snuggled his head to doyoung's crook.

"you're so warm," said doyoung. he kissed doyoung's neck. doyoung giggled to the ticklish feeling and pull himself.

"why are you pulling out ?" jaehyun pouted. "dont act cute," doyoung said. jaehyun laughed and peck doyoung's lips. he let go of doyoung and stretch his body.

doyoung sits and tidy up his hair. he head outside finding a few are already wake up from the tv sound and he also heard some nasty gagging, probably from the washroom downstair.

"hey doyoung," said mark. "haechan is puking,"
"i see that coming," doyoung laughs. jaehyun go out from the room and opened johnny's room to wake taeil up.

doyoung wake kun and winwin up. he approached mark, asking him if he's okay and head to jungwoo and lucas's room.

"they're cute," jaehyun said from behind. doyoung flinched. "y-yeah they are but you dont need to appear like that jae."

jaehyun chuckled. doyoung approach the bed and wake them up.

"what time is it now ?" jungwoo asked.
"5," doyoung replied.
"why-"
"because you need to prepare, and it takes time." doyoung cut him.
"alriightt," he sighed and stands.

"he's like that, dont mind him." said jaehyun. doyoung nodded and smiles.
"yep he never changes," lucas said. "lazy as always."

lucas get out from bed and planned to immediately leave as he needs to open the cafe, but he made breakfast instead.

"i'll help you after i take a bath is it okay ?" doyoung asked. lucas nodded.

doyoung head upstairs, followed by jaehyun.

"will you lend me your uniform now ?" jaehyun asked. "lets just hope that the button doesn't burst ahahah," doyoung laughs.

doyoung head to the washroom and strip his top, suddenly jaehyun went inside, thank god doyoung haven't take off his boxer.

"jae gosh," doyoung tries to cover himself.
"why tho," jaehyun asked as if nothing is wrong. "this. dont barge in like that," doyoung pleaded.
"lets just shower together." jaehyun strips his clothes and pants. "just like that ?!" doyoung half scared.

"its okay, i think we'll be like this more often," said jaehyun.
"what ?!" doyoung yelled.
"can you just not yell," jaehyun laughs.

doyoung saw jaehyun enter the shower stall naked and sighing.

its okay, its like bathing with johnny long time ago so it doesnt matter, doyoung said to himself.

and it just went fine. they bathe together and dry themselves, change into uniform and jaehyun was asking his assistant to bring his books from home to be delivered to school. also, lucas left already as doyoung are bathing.

"that shit." doyoung fumed. "just go work then," said jaehyun.
"you'll go with bus too by the way jae ?" johnny asked. jaehyun nodded.
"your car tho ?"
"its okay, i'll bring it after school. i just wanna feel how is it to ride with bus." said jaehyun.