12

"um sorry, its just me,"

"jungwoo what are you doing here ?" jaehyun asked.
"i remember that i left some of my things here," said jungwoo.

they basically chatted while doyoung slowly pulled himself out the house occupy the couch outside. he stared blankly to the sea and he try to phone someone that can be reached.

"hello ?"
"someone finally responded, thanks taeil." said doyoung.
"what's up ?" taeil asked.
"first of all, are you busy ?" doyoung asked.
"not at all, the teachers didn't come and im with wooyoung and sihyeon now," said taeil. "jaehyun didn't come by the way,"
"i know .. im bored," said doyoung.
"why you dont attend school ?"
"something urgent is up .. i-"

"doyoung where are you ?" jaehyun called.
"sorry taeil, someone is calling me,"
"its fine, tell me when you come to school kay," said taeil.
"alright moon, okay then .. gotta go," said doyoung.
"bye," taeil hang up the call.

"yeah," doyoung finally responded to jaehyun. he enters the house and there's no one there.

"wait, what ?" doyoung standing there confused.

jaehyun walked from what doyoung thought is a basement looking kinda panicked.

"hah, god- uh .. where have you been ?" jaehyun panted.
"oh ? im outside. you thought that im lost ?" doyoung asked. jaehyun shrugged.

"bruh, im not like those innocent kiddos that doesn't know where to go," doyoung laughs. he then face jungwoo that appears behind jaehyun.

"hey there, im doyoung. you are jung-"
"jungwoo, im kim jungwoo ! its nice to meet you." said jungwoo excitedly.
"we share the same surname," doyoung smiled. "you are cute."

jungwoo blushed at the comment. doyoung noticed that and immediately apologize.

"no need to apologize, i just haven't heard it for quite a while," jungwoo caressed his nape.

"aw, well im the other person who acknowledge it then," doyoung smiled. "oh, and have you found the thing that you left here ?"

"yes," jungwoo smiled. "its my house key,"

"wait what ?" doyoung asked.
"i live in a boarding house," said jungwoo. doyoung oohed.

jungwoo seems to be in a hurry, he immediately takes his stuffs and rushed to the door.

"wait can i have your number ?" jungwoo asked.
"hey !" jaehyun shouted.
"sure," doyoung smiled.
"thanks doyoungie, answer my call kay," jungwoo playfully winked.
"alright," doyoung laughs.

now that jungwoo is not there, the atmosphere is awkward. jaehyun is still lowkey mad to jungwoo that asked doyoung's number. doyoung sighed and open the conversation.

"lets take out our stuffs first and go for lunch," said doyoung.
"alright," jaehyun smiled.

he kinda disappointed of himself. he doesn't make any moves, instead doyoung keeps starting everything. he felt bad, he can see that doyoung is doing all of this because doyoung have no choice and most of it happens because of him.

jaehyun lead doyoung to his room.

"im sorry there's not much here," said jaehyun.

a double bed, two bed lamps, a tv, and a fully equipped bathroom.