18

"omg jess unpublished my story and another ship popped like wtf," winwin ranted.
-----------
im sorry pfft

"doyoung got a boyfie holy shit," haechan shouted. "can you just not shout god-" doyoung rolled his eyes and jaehyun laughs.

"if you fucking hurt him imma rip your jaw," said johnny to jaehyun.
"yeah bitch i wont," said jaehyun.
"yeah even doyoung cried last night," said someone from the back. jaehyun looked back.
"oh jungwoo," jaehyun smiled.
"jungwoo why would you say that," said doyoung.

"oh my god you look so cutee," haechan suddenly hugged jungwoo. "ahaha, thanks."
"lucas is back right ?"doyoung asked jungwoo. jungwoo nodded.

"lucas ? aw i miss that big baby," said kun.

"oh yeah, work." doyoung looks scared.
"its not like mr. huang will kill you, tell your reasons," johnny laughs.
"but still," doyoung felt like crying.

"you fine ?" jaehyun asked. doyoung shook his head, "im sorry we couldnt go out today,"

jaehyun smiled, "its fine baby, you got something-"
"hey why are you running ?!" said jaehyun. doyoung looked at him blushing.

"baby ?" jaehyun asked. "oh god- jaehyunn," doyoung cried. "stop .."
"aw, i wont." said jaehyun.

time skip.

its time to go home. more to time to work for doyoung, and jaehyun is currently insisting doyoung to go with his car but doyoung doesn't want it.

"come here baby,"

"no, im terrified,"
"come on doyoung, so you wont be late,"
"promise me, dont say that." said doyoung.
"not gonna promise you that one," said jaehyun. doyoung is wailing.
"you dont want johnny to see you act cute like this," said jaehyun pointing at johnny.
"i dont care, i strip in front of him sometimes," said doyoung.
"oh," said jaehyun. "strip."
"what-" doyoung looked terrified. jaehyun laughs and pinch doyoung's cheek. "im kidding baby," said jaehyun.
"awh .. you-" doyoung fake choked jaehyun.
"stop baby," jaehyun giggles. doyoung sighed.

jaehyun finally drives doyoung to his workplace after continue arguing whether jaehyun can call baby or not and at the end, jaehyun wins.

they arrived at the cafe, greeted by lucas and

"taeil ? you work here too ?" said doyoung.
"oh ? yeah," he smiled as he press the espresso.

"doyoung ! you finally come here," said lucas. "did i miss my shift ?"
"only one, its okay." said lucas. doyoung smiled.
"hey jaehyun," said lucas. jaehyun smiled.

jaehyun sits on the table and currently on his phone. doyoung noticed that jaehyun is on his phone for a long time so he approach him, with a stack of book.

jaehyun got startled to the sound and looked at the figure. "d-doyoung ?"
"dont be on your phone too long," said doyoung.

jaehyun saw a stack of novels and..

"comics !" jaehyun thought. he read the comic with a smile plastered on his face. doyoung noticed it and sighed in relief. "thank god he's happy," he mumbles.