16

"hi xuxi," said jungwoo as he smiles. "how have you been ?"
"good as ever."

"you know each other ?" doyoung asked.
"besties," said lucas. "since kindergarten,"
"and i bet you are friends with doyoung ?" lucas asked jungwoo. jungwoo shook his head. "with jung fucking jaehyun ?!"
"yes."

"i might having a hallucination now," said lucas. "that's me at first," said doyoung.
"can you not curse at my name," jaehyun sighed.

"anyways .."

lucas and jungwoo are having a conversation while doyoung are settling himself at the kitchen. he sits on the wood flooring with his eyes set on his phone.

"im bored," doyoung mumbles and he lays on the floor with phone still on his hand. he groaned loudly out of bored causing jaehyun to approach him out of worry. jungwoo was going to go after him too but lucas told him
"doyoung is bored no need to worry,"

yes he's bored and jaehyun being the idiot himself approach doyoung with a worried expression.

"oh god someone got fooled," doyoung laughs. "im sorry jae, im just bored."
"i thought something happened to you," jaehyun pouted and sit there with doyoung.
"im bored," doyoung sighed.

"still got no answers ?" jaehyun asked quietly. doyoung averts jaehyun eyes and tried to change the topic.
"y-you're impatient." doyoung stutters.

"fuck i stuttered," doyoung mentally cursed.

doyoung leaned back to the counter. he pins his eyes to his phone. jaehyun adjust his shoulder matching doyoung's height and slightly pulled doyoung's head to be on his shoulder.

doyoung doesnt really mind as it was actually comfortable.
"im sorry," jaehyun said quietly.
"stop apologizing jae, im in fault because i liked you." said doyoung.
"no-"
"i actually still love you until this very moment. but im afraid. i dont want to be hurt anymore. i dont want to cry every night like i used to do .."

jaehyun stopped for a moment. doyoung is holding his tears. jaehyun finally opens his mouth.
"i know what i did was unforgiveable. i dont even care if you donf forgive me on that but, can you give me a chance ? i will make up for all the things i did. i wont ever hurt you or let anyone hurt you. i will always love you, i promise."

doyoung's tear falls and he sobs. jaehyun hugged doyoung, repeatedly saying that he's sorry.

after a while, doyoung is finally calm down. only got his nose clogged.

"are you sure that you will always love me ?" doyoung asked quietly.
"i will." said jaehyun.

"please ..

take care of me,"

.
ik its weird and im mentally cursing myself for that.
but yay they're finally dating.
the emotion chaos is also kinda weird i feel odd about it. also,
im sorry for the short ones bc i got stuck AHAHA.
its not done yet as i will add a few more chapters to this story.
enjoy 💕