extra

its freakin' 5k and im tbh terrified :") thank you all so much for the support, knowing this story is lowkey shit ahahaha ~ at least in my opinion
/tbh i unpublished mistake sorry guys

instead, if you guys are a yuwin shipper like me, make sure to read flirt 💖 its my re-published book bc i unpublished it when i made this story AHAHA also for jaeyong shipper !! u can read heads or tails which is my oneshot book and im working on its bonus chapter ahaha ~ stay tunedd 💕

contains some making out session so .. yeah.

"lets go home." said jaehyun. "nuhhh." doyoung whined as he drinks another shot of his liquor.

doyoung and jaehyun are both a college student. they lived together in a house jaehyun owned at seoul. these days, doyoung often asked jaehyun to go to a bar and doyoung is always wasted and jaehyun thought its weird because doyoung is not really that type to drink until he's wasted.

after paying, jaehyun carries doyoung on his back and walked back home. thank god its near a bus station. after jaehyun tapped for two people, he sits and doyoung rest his head on jaehyun's shoulder with a hint of pink on his cheek. after a few stops, they finally arrived and clearly doyoung haven't sober yet.

"carry me !" said doyoung as the bus leave. jaehyun didn't budge and carry doyoung again.

"jae," doyoung called. "hmm ?"jaehyun hummed in response.
"do you know why youngie drinks ?" he asked.
"i was going to ask, mind to tell me why ?"
"the reason .. of why youngie drinks .. eheh .. is because youngie often sees jae with girls and youngie is not a fan." said doyoung.

jaehyun didnt think that doyoung will be like that. like, he knew that he's often with girls during high school but doyoung doesn't give a fuck. its probably because they're in a different major.

doyoung often hangs out with taeyong since he's back to seoul and also because they're in the same major. ten is forced back to thailand so in the mean time taeyong and ten have a break.

doyoung has been concerned about this for quite a while. he's worried if jaehyun would leave him for another person.
he told taeyong about this and taeyong only can give him a pat on the back.

and now, doyoung is letting jaehyun know. everything deep inside him for these few months.

"youngie almost want to break up one time but youngie kinda feel pathetic if youngie does it." said doyoung. jaehyun got silent and keep walking.

they arrived at their house and immediately go into their room. doyoung is leaning to the bed head
"sorry .." he said. "what can i do to make it up ?"

"um .. can you kiss youngie ?" doyoung asked.

jaehyun smiled and kissed doyoung, savouring the cherry lips. jaehyun bit doyoung's lower lips and inserted his tongue without permission making doyoung flustered. jaehyun pulled out panting, as he admire doyoung's lovely feature. he caressed doyoung's cheek and got himself pulled by doyoung and they kissed, again.

"d-dont stop," doyoung said in between kiss. jaehyun giggled, "alright needy princess."

jaehyun let his tongue roam in doyoung's hot mouth cavern and start to trail down to doyoung's neck. kissing it lightly and one that made doyoung gasped. jaehyun sucks it and it got red, hickeys.

jaehyun slipped his hand inside doyoung's shirt, caressing doyoung's  stomach that cause him to shudder.

"oh fuck-" he said under his breathe but it immediately got cut as jaehyun keep kissing him passionately. jaehyun pulled out to admire doyoung's face.

"why are you so beautiful baby ?" jaehyun asked. "dont ask me," doyoung divert his eyes. jaehyun giggled and snuggled his face to doyoung's neck.

"you were so confident doyoungie, why do you become shy again baby,"

again, jaehyun kissed doyoung's neck. doyoung moaned sweetly as he felt jaehyun sucks his skin, and another hickey.

jaehyun pulled out and smiled. he throw himself to the side and hugs doyoung. doyoung smiled and snuggled his face to jaehyun's crook.

"why are you so warm." he mumbles. jaehyun smiled and spooned doyoung. "so are you sober ?"
"i think i am, i remember all jae," said doyoung. "i will use your hoodie, i dont want to do a lot of things in the morning."

"so should we continue ?" jaehyun asked. a faint blush appeared, but doyoung didnt say anything, instead he snuggles his head more and jaehyun could feel doyoung's warm breath on his neck.

"you're teasing me doyoungie," jaehyun chuckled. "im not, yet you say i did. you horny ?" doyoung asked.
"my dick says hewwo to you youngie," said jaehyun referring to his boner. "dont refer it cutely."
"dont it my dick, is a he." said jaehyun.
"what the hell ?" doyoung laughed.

jaehyun smiled and lean in for another kiss. doyoung gladly accepts it and let jaehyun savour his lips.

they were getting crazy over each other every time they kissed. the feeling was euphoric and they were addicted to the sensation. jaehyun trailed his hand to doyoung's thigh and squeeze it, making doyoung gasped. jaehyun smirked and bit doyoung's bottom lips as their lips moves beautifully in sync.

the clock shows 11.23 pm. last kiss and jaehyun pulled out from the kiss. both of them panted heavily after their second making out session. both of them were laying on the bed and staring each other with a satisfied face. of course, it's their longest making out session and they never felt more happy.

"im so happy." said jaehyun. doyoung nodded as an agreement. doyoung snuggled to jaehyun's crook and closed his eyes. "lets sleep." doyoung whispered. jaehyun nodded and put himself in a comfortable position.

"do," jaehyun called. doyoung hummed in response.

"when will we have sex ?"