17

omg 2k already 💛 thank you so much y'all 💕 i hope you guys enjoy reading this chaotic mess pfft-
.
.

doyoung really cant believe what just happened last night. he wake up on the floor of the kitchen counter with jaehyun in front of him. who is now his boyfriend.

its still five in the morning and doyoung is fully awake.
lucas and jungwoo are sleeping on the couch. and johnny is awake too as he saw johnny looking sleepy coming out from his room earlier.

"i must charge my phone," doyoung told himself. he was going to go but he felt someone pulling him.

"jaehyun ?"
"where are you going ?" said jaehyun half sleeping. "im going to charge my phone."
"can you charge mine too ?" jaehyun asked.
"uh fine," doyoung rolled his eyes.
"and come back here, please." said jaehyun. "okay ?"
doyoung nods.
"dont only nod, yes or no ?"
"yes jung," doyoung sighed. jaehyun smiled and shut his eyes back.

right after he charged the phones, he come back to jaehyun. "im really that obedient am i ?" doyoung thought.

he sit next to jaehyun and stare him. jaehyun opened his eyes as he felt some presence next to him.
"hi" jaehyun stretched his hands. "you know what ?"
"hmm ?" doyoung hummed.
"i still cant believe that you're my bofriend now," said jaehyun.
"and i cant believe that i actually take you as one," said doyoung jokingly.

jaehyun leaned to doyoung for a kiss.

"lets see," jaehyun winked. "i will go back home with jungwoo-"
"he's still sleeping, imma lend him some uniform and book," said doyoung.
"okay.. what about lucas ?"
"about him .. nevermind, i'll take care of him later." said doyoung.

"wait you wont lend me ?"
"you told me that you'll go back home ? right ?"
"you're strict," jaehyun laughs. "alright, see you at school baby, goodbye." said jaehyun. doyoung only waved.

"baby," that word keeps haunting doyoung's head.

johnny who is upstair look at doyoung who's standing without moving in a place.

"doyoung ah," johnny called. doyoung flinched, "y-yes ? god you're surprising me john,"
"im sorry," johnny snickered. "come on, get ready. i will wake jungwoo and lucas up,"
"okay,"

doyoung take a bath and change to his uniform, preparing his book and now its time to cook breakfast.

"hey doyoung," said lucas.
"hey,"
"you're going to make breakfast ?" doyoung nodded. "let me help," said lucas excitedly. "what are you planning to make?"
"i dont know," doyoung shrugged. "maybe a french toast ?"
"great idea."

"lets eat," said johnny. each of them take a bite.
"this is so good," said jungwoo.
"you should said it to lucas, he made the seasoning, i only fry it," said doyoung.
"i like it," said jungwoo to lucas.
"aw thank you,"

[bzz]

doyoung checked his phone. its jaehyun.

yoonohjung
eaten breakfast already ?

kimdodo
i have, hbu?

yoonohjung
not yet, the house maid is still making it.

kimdodo
not my level HA
anyway, dont be late.

yoonohjung
aw my boyfie cares about me.

kimdodo
bye.

yoonohjung
jk, see u ! ;)
read

doyoung takes a bus with jungwoo and johnny. they parted as they go to their classes and one thing that doyoung got was a hug. from wooyoung.