22

"you guys drink. imma leave," said doyoung walking to his room. jaehyun quietly followed him with a bottle of vodka that johnny got and a shot glass. jaehyun opened the door, finding doyoung who's turning on his laptop, going to watch some movies.

"what are you doing baby ?" jaehyun asked.
"im- whoa whoa, why do you bring that here." said doyoung. he puts the vodka down and lay on doyoung's bed. "you dont like drinking ?"
"just have some things with it."

doyoung did drink. A LOT. not long after he moved the day after jaehyun rejects him, his parents needs to move again but he stayed, alone. he drinks. when johnny came, he's still drinking and tried to stop him. it took a few years but he managed to cut those alcohol and only drink if its necessary, not like his other friends who drinks anytime they want, johnny is counted to be those people.

"wanna tell about it ?" jaehyun asked. "not in mood," doyoung bitterly smiled. jaehyun only nodded and open the liquor.

"the scent is everywhere dumbass." doyoung laughs. "i didn't smell anything," jaehyun replied. doyoung shook his head and focused on his laptop choosing some movie to watch.

"come here baby, lets watch together." said jaehyun. doyoung nodded and bring his laptop to the bed. jaehyun pour the liquor to the shot glass and gulped it.
"ouchie," doyoung said. jaehyun smiled, "you sure you dont want it ?"
"does it burn your throat though ?" doyoung asked. "im not a fan,"
"its not," jaehyun replied. he poured some for doyoung and he drinks it. "oh its fine," doyoung said.

.

its already doyoung's 5th shot of vodka and he starts to losing his mind.

"jae," doyoung sobs. jaehyun looked at him worriedly. "why ? what happen baby ?"
"why did you hurt me in the past," he cried. "it hurts ! it fucking hurts," doyoung hit his chest. "but .. i realize that i never fucking hate you," he looks confused. "its weird," he quited himself and suddenly laughs.

he's freaking honest, jaehyun thought.

"aye, wanna know a secret ?" doyoung asked. "if you want to tell me,"
"no," doyoung stick out his tongue. "or do you really want to know ?" jaehyun is just staring at him.
doyoung sighed, "okay i'll tell you."

doyoung leaned for a kiss. a quite harsh one. jaehyun smirked and they start to fight for dominance and jaehyun bit doyoung's bottom lips, making it parted a bit and he start to roamed his tongue into doyoung's hot mouth cavern. doyoung let out a quiet moan. jaehyun slid his hand inside doyoung's shirt. the kiss get deepen and they pulled out.

"i never hate this, i love it. i love it everytime your lips are on mine. it felt like all of my senses are tingling, its addicting." said doyoung. "sometimes i just want to ask you to do it again, but well .. you know how i am," doyoung laughs.
"yeah pride flows with you." jaehyun laughs.
"but well .. i already giving up my pride so .."

doyoung leaned again. jaehyun happily savours the latters lips. he pulled out and doyoung bit his bottom lips. "you shouldn't tease me baby,"
"yep i shouldnt, you might beat me hard." doyoung smirked.

jaehyun leaned to doyoung's face, "you're inpredictable baby boy." he kissed doyoung. he taste a bit of vodka from the latter. his hand traveled down to doyoung's thigh, squeezing it, causing doyoung to gasp. but it doesnt last long as jaehyun keeps kissing him. jaehyun sucks doyoung's neck and doyoung moaned. "oh baby you're loud." jaehyun smirked. jaehyun intertwine his hand with doyoung's. "f-fuck," doyoung moaned.

they pulled out as they were out of breath. they're panting heavily with beads of sweats running out from their temples. "are you still drunk," jaehyun laughs as he saw doyoung was blushing.
"im sober," doyoung replied. "and everything is on my head." he looks surprised. he laughs afterwards.

jaehyun laughs and hugged doyoung. "ew you are sweaty jae," doyoung teased jaehyun. "got any spare clothes ?"
"i don't know if it will fit you but just try," said doyoung.

jaehyun take off his top in front of doyoung. a firm back and muscular arm. "got any sleeveless shirt ?" jaehyun asked. "at the bottom," doyoung replied.

"can you bring me a shirt and a short ?" doyoung lazily asked jaehyun. "hmm .. kay, where is it ?" jaehyun replied. "around there." said doyoung. jaehyun grab a oversized tee and a short. doyoung head to the bathroom and take a quick bath.

"dOYoOuUnGGG!!" someone shouted from the outside. doyoung quickly dry himself and put his clothes on. he looks around and saw downstair.

"can you get me a tissue ?" johnny asked.

he's wasted, doyoung thought. he giggled and gave johnny the tissue. he look around. mark acting like boss on the single loveseat he occupied, kun cries, winwin just blabbering things, haechan is in his dreamland, and he saw johnny eats the tissue.

"take out that tissue damn," doyoung told johnny. jaehyun get out from doyoung's room with the sleeveless shirt and short he borrowed. "its a mess," jaehyun grinned.

"let me help you clean up." said jaehyun. doyoung smiled and take the trashes.

"can i help ?" taeil asked.
"you're not drunk ?" doyoung asked. taeil shook his head. "can you take care of johnny first,"
"AHAHA.. okayy," taeil smiled.

doyoung and jaehyun continue to picking up trashes and the alcohol bottle from the living room and wake them up one by one so they can change their position to be more comfortable.

"you can occupy johnny's room, i think he wont mind." said doyoung to taeil. "i can sleep here, its okay."
"no you can actually sleep in my room." said johnny.
"sober ?" doyoung asked. johnny nods, "a bit dizzy."
"i can-"
"no just sleep there. i already feel comfy here," said johnny.

"o-okay," said taeil. he sheepishly walk upstair. "the left one !" said doyoung as he saw taeil almost go to his room. jaehyun chuckled

"you two can occupy the guest room if you're both okay with it." said doyoung. lucas shrugged, "im fine about it, what about you ?"

"im up for anything." jungwoo smiled.

"okay, then." said doyoung. "i'll go back, good night."

doyoung takes a blanket and give it to the one that uses the living room. he finally head back to his room, finding jaehyun who's leaning to the bed's headboard.

"my baby is tired ?" jaehyun asked.
"stop," doyoung blushed. jaehyun laughed and hugs doyoung. "your scent .." he mumbles.
"jae, come on .. " doyoung laughs. he take off jaehyun's hand and lay beside jaehyun.

"i just want to sleep," doyoung mumbles. jaehyun smiled and kissed doyoung's forehead. doyoung snuggled to the blanket and rest his head to jaehyun's chest. "good night." jaehyun hugged doyoung.

its a mess and i got really nasty and soft at the same time HA. im such a bitch im sorry ahaha ~

enjoy luv's ❤