³

its finally the day, no hoax or whatsoever because if it is one, doyoung will throw a fit for sure. but not quite yet. its currently 3 am and doyoung suddenly wake up. why? im not sure.

he's in jaehyun's arm and he kinda knew that jaehyun won't let go in any time. one more problem, doyoung needs to go to the toilet.

he sighed and decided to open his phone first. he didn't wake jaehyun up since he looks like he's having a really nice sleep.

he scrolled instagram and also read some articles only to find
'if you wake up at 3, you have 50% chance there's a demon inside you'

"what the hell, dudee.." he cried internally and no he's not a fan. well he doesn't believe it but it is still scary. doyoung couldn't hold it anymore, he slowly wake jaehyun up, making sure that the latter doesn't get surprised.

"jae .." doyoung called. "hmm?" jaehyun responded. "I want to go to the toilet, can you let me go?"

"uh, okay .." jaehyun replied. he let go and doyoung went to the toilet. not long he is back with jaehyun looking at him with his sleepy eyes.

"you're wide awake, aren't you?" jaehyun asked. doyoung nodded. "i don't know why ,,i want to sleep again but im afraid that we'll be late since it will start at 11."
"well, lets sleep and wake up at 7 or 8, i'll put on an alarm." jaehyun reached out for his phone. doyoung smiled and nodded. "okay .."

"now, sleep." jaehyun hugged doyoung.

[im soft]

the alarm rings and jaehyun is the first one to wake up. jaehyun smiled seeing doyoung keep snuggling his face to jae's chest.

"wakey-wakey, baby bunny." jaehyun wake doyoung up. doyoung groaned and stretch his hands. "good morning," he said, half sleeping.

"let's get ready." jaehyun pulled doyoung from the bed and push him to the washroom.

they enter the shower room together, shampooing each other's hair as they laughed together. they're definitely happy.

after drying their hair, they went on to check the to-be married couple. their parents are outside and well, they told both jaehyun and doyoung that they are in a separate room. doyoung went up to ten and jaehyun to taeyong.

doyoung went to see ten in a white tux and fuck he cried. "oh gosh.." doyoung whimpered.
"im supposed to be crying, not you cry baby." ten smiled. "im also happy, you know .."

they hugged. doyoung keep wiping his tears to prevent it dropping on ten's tux.

"have you seen your suit?" ten asked. doyoung nods, "and i've tried it. it fits well." he smiled. ten felt relieved and doyoung just accompany him.

meanwhile, taeyong and jaehyun.
"hey," jaehyun greeted. taeyong smiled and waved his hand. "big day isn't it?" jaehyun laughed as he sits on the chair. "definitely is, anyway .. don't ever hurt doyoung." said taeyong.
"this is your day, goshh .. i mean say that when i propose him, maybe?" jaehyun sounds questioning. taeyong was shook. "wait no,"

"i don't know .. i've bought the ring for him but this time? i should reconsider-"
"wait no, do it." said taeyong. "huh?"
"do it!" taeyong sounds so excited. "like, it's up to you whether you want to do it after vows or maybe when we dine thingy! it'll double the happiness." taeyong smiled.

"you know, you sound like that young girls who was really hyped when they see their celeb crush." jaehyun laughed.
"but for real tho ..." said taeyong. "i just hope that he won't do anything stupid."

jaehyun looked at taeyong, "i'll think about it. now, it's your day." jaehyun put his hand on taeyong's shoulder.

its 9 am and doyoung and jaehyun are currently changing their casual wear to the suit. doyoung is currently helping jaehyun to style his hair. that guy definitely needs a lot of stuffs to do. they went out and head to the venue. there's only a few table, less than twenty with 4 people per table.