09

yoonohjung
can i ask you something ?

uwujungs
be more convincing jung jaehyun.

like beg a bit more. or just tell the story, i have a feeling that he'll help you, that's why i suggest him.

yoonohjung
im trying GOD.

its hard for me. kay ?

uwujungs
then just tell him shits that happened to you this week.

he'll understand.

yoonohjung
i dont know ..

uwujungs
JUST-

TRY JAEHYUN. FUCKING. TRY.

yoonohjung
and its easy for u to say it because u r not the one who will fucking do it jungwoo.

uwujungs
im sorry, but just try jung jaehyun

or you won't solve anything

and get more arrangement.

yoonohjung
yeah ..

thanks jungwoo :)

uwujungs
dont worry, i'll always on ur side ya know ;)

yoonohjung
ur the best :))

"who are you texting with ?" sihyeon asked. "my friend," jaehyun replied.
"you dont look really great something happened ?" wooyoung asked.
"its not really big but it is a something .." said jaehyun. "my mom often sets me with the daughter of her business partners."
"wha-"
"i really thought people don't do that anymore.."
"yeah that's what i already told my mom millions of times. its oldschool,"
"bruh its not oldschool. its terrifying, why do you get set up by the way ?? like since when ?"
"this whole week is basically me meeting a different girl everytime i step in my house." said jaehyun.

"cant say anything. congratz maybe .. ??" said wooyoung. "my brain is not created to process this."
"i know .." jaehyun laughs.

doyoung is sipping a coffee with bread on his other hand.
"you need to eat more bunny," said kun.
"he's a glutton at home." said johnny. doyoung rolled his eyes.

he immediately finished his lunch as he suddenly remembers that he haven't finish his homework.

"i need to finish my homework, i'll go first," said doyoung. johnny and the rest nods and he left.

running through the corridor and skipping stairs. those are not allowed but lucky doyoung because there's no teacher passing by, except the fact that he suddenly bump to someone and his book and papers are scattered on the floor.

moon taeil.

"ah im sorry," said doyoung as he gathers taeil's papers.
"its fine," said taeil as he gathers his book. "you look kinda panic, what's up ?"
"i haven't finished my homework,"
"want me to help ?"
"sure."

.

doyoung collected his homework and followed the class until the end. his last class was an empty since the teacher couldn't come and fortunately didn't leave any tasks.

taeil approached doyoung and managed to sit in one chair with him. and it is not a really nice view from jaehyun's seat. more to jaehyun's eyes.

"...wanna come to my place ?" taeil asked.

seeing a nod from doyoung aches jaehyun's heart. taeil set his eyes at jaehyun, he flinched.

"oh, did i scare you ?" taeil asked. "im sorry, i have  things in my mind," jaehyun snickered.
"what about you ? wanna come ?" he asked.
"sure," jaehyun answered.

"so all of you will stay at my home," said taeil. "me too-"
"no sihyeon your mom will beat the shit out of me if you go again." taeil pouted. "she was mad."

"she definitely is." sihyeon laughs. "no im just kidding kay. have a nice night dont fuck." sihyeon winked.
"sihyeon you-"
"hyungwon and wonho's 7 minutes heaven that day was so fun and sinful," she whispered.
"GOD SIHYEON WHY DO YOU MENTION THAT." taeil felt like crying. wooyoung only blush and doyoung put a bitter smile on his face.

"my eyes," doyoung fake crying.

"can you guys just stop talking about this." said wooyoung.

"yeah stop, i felt bad for jaehyun now, sorry jae." said sihyeon. jaehyun shook his head.
"i knew that feeling doyoung." said jaehyun. "and damn the scene is just too much to see,"

"we really should stop." said taeil. "it made me imagining shits."
"ew taeil what the fuck .." sihyeon teased him.
"YA !"

the bell rings.

"can i go with you ? so we can be fast i guess .." said doyoung. mumbling the last part.
"wait, we will go today ?" he asked.
"you didn't listen ?"
"as i said though, i have something in my head that time." said jaehyun.
"whatever, but can i still go with you ?" doyoung asked. jaehyun nods, "sure."

"whose house should we go first ? mine or yours ?" jaehyun asked.
"yours maybe .. my house is closer to taeil's. my predicts tho when he mentioned it earlier." said doyoung.

the car engine started and jaehyun stepped on the gas pedal.

seeing a black audi in front of the house really means that his mom is home. and an unfamiliar car. probably another girl is waiting him behind that big door.

im sorry doyoung.

"can you go inside with me ?" jaehyun asked.
"you're not going to bring a luggage right jae ?" doyoung snickered. he closes the car door.

doyoung observe the paved area that is occupied by big fancy cars.

"i think there's someone inside jae, i dont think i should be here," said doyoung. jaehyun ignores him.

jaehyun open the big door, getting greets from what he thinks is his mother's business partner.

"hey jaehyun, i heard a lot about you from your mother." said a big old guy. he put a fake smile.

uh .. he reeks cigarette.

"hyebin, come here." said the old guy.
"jaehyun ! you're home already !" said his mom. jaehyun's dad appear behind his mom, signalling a no.

not long, doyoung appear from behind the door. earning a various look from the people on the other side of the door.

a confused stare from the old man and jaehyun's mom. a smile from jaehyun's dad and ..

"my name is hyebin," said hyebin shyly. she realizes the situation and immediately set her eyes to doyoung.

jaehyun smiled to the latter and approach him. grab him by the hand.

"jaehyun what are you doing-"
"mom, dad this is doyoung, my boyfriend." said jaehyun with a smile planted on his face.

jaehyun's dad is smiling. a surprised face from the old guy and hyebin also jaehyun's mom.

while doyoung is just unable to process anytying after he heard jaehyun said the word.

what the fuck just happened ?

yeah im not dead yet.
but writer block, school and stuff really makes me unmotivated sorry :))
imma update more often (i hope) uwu luvya all 
我爱你们 💕