19

2.43k y'all 💕
and beforehand,

would you like me republished yuwin ?

yes

no

ty 💚
•  •  •  •  •

doyoung groaned and got really mad as the loud annoying alarm that he put on rings. "im regretting life," he thought.

he wash up and put on white tee shirt, layered with a comfy thick jacket. he came out bringing his bags and head to the kitchen finding johnny who's cooking with someone.

"morning john," said doyoung still figuring out who is the person next to johnny as he felt familiar with that guy.
"hi doyoung," said taeil.
"moon !" doyoung smiled. "why are you here ?"
"johnny asked me here,"
"i think you never met johnny .. ??"
"you introduced him to me," taeil laughs. "but we got close overtime through text."
"and you dont fucking tell me john,"
"yeah i dunno that you like yoonoh too bitch,"

doyoung clicked his tongue. and elbow johnny's body. johnny grinned and hugged doyoung.

"why you-" doyoung got startled as johnny suddenly pick him up and he got very loud. "SEO YOUNGHO FUCKING PUT ME DOWN," said doyoung.

taeil laughed at the sight.
"johnny your toast got burnt," said taeil.
"WhAt ?! fuck-" johnny put doyoung down and run towards his burnt toast.
"see who's eating burnt toast," doyoung teased johnny. "it'll be you since you havent make any breakfast these days,"
"if that's your way its better for me not to eat," doyoung clicked his tongue. "yeah better be like that," johnny replied.

doyoung take his bag and leave the house. johnny heard the door closing and looked back.

"fuck he really leave," said johnny.
"i thought you guys are like this, he looked pissed off earlier," said taeil.
"fuck no .. i must pack something for him," johnny looks for some food container for doyoung's toast. taeil  only laughed at the sight.

doyoung is walking down the path, heading to the nearest bus station. he got on the bus and finally arrived at the school. he got greeted by jaehyun who's already sitting in the class.

"have you eaten ?" jaehyun asked.
'okay doyoung must've eaten im so dumb to ask that-'
"no i havent," said doyoung. jaehyun smiled and take out a bread out from his bag.

"i thought your maid will make you breakfast," said doyoung. "she did,  but im still hungry," said jaehyun.

"look at that tummy," said doyoung as he poked jaehyun's abs. "what tummy, i got abs,"
"ew show off," said doyoung fake puking.

"okay class !" said mr. park as he enters the class.
"we got a new friend," said mr. park.
"hi my name is ten," said ten.
"your full name ?" mr. park asked.

"you dont want to hear it sir," doyoung replied.
"doyoung ? what do you mean ? do you know him ?"
"my full name is chittaphon leechaiyapornkul, and i  dont like being ordered bunny. not by you," said ten.

"eehh .. you may sit at the vacant seat." said mr. park trying to comprehend what just happened.

"does it mean that ten is also a smart guy ? because he is in class one," jaehyun asked. doyoung shrug. "its whether he's smart now or this is the only class that got vacant seat more."