¹

they're finally adults. well, jaehyun and doyoung lived together in seoul finally at a nice apartment owned by jaehyun.

they both got their job's already. jaehyun is preparing to probably take over his dad's company which actually he rejects at first but .. well he accepts it at last and doyoung is working as a editor in a big publisher company.

doyoung is always in front of his monitor and then .. this email reached him.

sub; my fucking wedding invitation

he widened his eyes and read the whole shit. "t-taeyong and ten .." he stutters and then .. he cried.

taeyong who's sitting at the other end of the space sees doyoung's reaction and immediately approached him. well, not really appropriate but he just went to doyoung.

"i didn't expect you to cry dumbass." taeyong whispered. doyoung only hugged him as he cried. thank god its near lunch and as the bell rings, some of doyoung's colleagues approached him asking if he's okay.

well he's okay. he's just so overwhelmed that he cried. they went to a nearby restaurant and have their lunch there.

"fuckk .. when did you propose him? why don't you invite me to your engagement .." doyoung sniffled. taeyong just laughed seeing his best friend like this.

"i don't do engagement party .. i freakin do it when his parents visits here." said taeyong.

"oh my god ..that's cute.." doyoung cooed and he starts crying again. "stop cryingg .." taeyong laughed and hugged doyoung.

doyoung saw his phone vibrating. its jaehyun.

jaehyun requested a video call.
accept.

"h-hello ??" doyoung sniffles. "why are you crying ?" jaehyun sounds worried. "d-don't worry mr. over-worried, i-im fine .."

"want mr. kang to pick you up?" jaehyun asked. "nooo .. im finee, im crying from happiness." doyoung laughed.

"by the way, its your lunch time right?" jaehyun asked. doyoung nods. "okay .. and what makes you happy that you cried??"

"blame lee taeyong." said doyoung. "hey baby don't be like that .." jaehyun laughed. "what is it about?"

"im getting married." said taeyong.

"oh god-" jaehyun widened his eyes. taeyong only nodded. "oh my god .. congratulations tae .." jaehyun smiled.

"thanks .." taeyong snickered. "anyways, you two should attend !"

jaehyun laughed, "we will."

...

the work hour is finally over but doyoung still got some work to do. taeyong bid doyoung a goodbye and left. doyoung still do some correction. after around half an hour, he finally tap out and went down to take a bus home.

and nope, that's not the case because jaehyun is already in his casual clothes, which is a white t-shirt and a jeans waiting for doyoung with his audi.

"hop on, let's have dinner." said jaehyun. doyoung smiled and nodded. "i also bring you clothes, we'll go to a nearby gas station for you to change also to obviously fill the gas."

"you've planned all don't you?" doyoung laughed. "i do have." jaehyun pulled doyoung's head and kissed his forehead. "everything must be perfect for you, baby bunny~"

"don't be like that .." doyoung laughed. "let's go now."

they finally leave. to the gas station, yes. doyoung changes his clothes while jaehyun is filling the gas.