● Chapter 20 ●

"You look...wow." Hobi commented as I stepped out of the dressing room, twirling around before walking out so that the others could see the dress. Katrielle clung onto her box of tissues as if it was a raft.

"I can't believe baby Jimin is getting married before me!" Hobi exclaimed and I giggled.

"Believe me, I never thought that I'd be marrying Park Jimin in a week." I said.

Jimin had been waiting patiently for my birthday. That was the wedding day. That was when we'd be exchanging vows and everything. That was when we'd broadcast it for ARMYs, that was when he'd be agreeing to live with one person for the rest of his life. He wasn't afraid of it, though. Secretly, he couldn't wait. He loved the thought of waking up next to each other every day.

"This is the dress." I muttered, looking at myself in the mirror.

In the meantime, Jimin was on another floor of the shopping mall, waiting for the rest of the guys to come out wearing their tuxes. Jungkook was the first to get ready and he stepped out teary-eyed but with a smile tugging on the corners of his lips.

"Are you excited?" Jungkook asked him and he got up nodding quickly.

"I can't wait. I love her, Kook." He told the younger one and Jungkook gave him his bunny grin before turning around to fix his tie in the mirror. Hobi already picked his suit so that I could have two people with me when I was trying on my dress.

I breathed out nervously. "I'm marrying my idol."

__

Namjoon held me down as Katrielle did my makeup. I was so excited that my foot kept tapping the ground, I couldn't stop it so Namjoon had to hold my leg in order for Katrielle to do my makeup. Another girl that works for her was doing my hair, curling it and spraying it in place.

"Oh my God, I'm going to be a wife! I'm a bride! Oh my lord! I love him, so, so, so, much but what the hell happens now? Does anyone have a manual or something?" I asked, running out of breath and questions.

"It's your big day! This is so amazing!" Katrielle said, putting her brushes away.

"I look gorgeous!" I exclaimed, running a hand through my hair and shooing the stylist away.

"No you don't." Hobi said from behind me and I frowned.

"You are a goddess." He said and I laughed, hitting his arm.

"You scared me!"

"Are you ready?" Yoongi asked, walking in and offering his arm.

"Yeah. I'm ready." I smiled sweetly. Namjoon gave me a bouquet of pastel coloured roses and baby's breath, tied together with a cream coloured satin sash. I walked over to Yoongi and looped my arm around his and he proceeded to guide me out to the chapel. The rest went through the back to take their positions as the bride comes in last.

"You're beautiful." Yoongi complimented and I grinned.

"Thanks. Hey, do me a favour?" I asked and he nodded.

"Don't you dare let me fall." I warned and he gave a gummy smile, tightening his grip on my arm so that I definitely don't fall. The wedding march started playing and Yoongi slowly walked me indoors, down the red carpet. Everyone stood up and turned around to see me. Jimin's cheeks turned a shade of light pink as he watched me walk down the isle, coming closer towards him with each step. His dreams becoming a reality with each step. His heart pounded against his chest and he licked his lips, gently biting before they turned into a wide smile. Soon enough, I was standing right in front of him and Yoongi stood behind me. I had two best men and Katrielle as the maid of honour. Jimin had two best men and Hobi was marrying us, he had insisted on it and we were more than happy to grant his wish.

"On behalf of Y/N and Jimin, I welcome you all here today and thank you for gathering here on this beautiful day to witness their wedding ceremony." He began.

"And we'd like to thank all of the ARMYs that are in favour of and support our marriage. I will always love you ARMY and I hope that you can find it in your hearts to accept that I'm in love with Y/N and to welcome her like a friend. To share the love with her too, as now, she'll become a part of me." Jimin said, looking at the phone that was open on vlive.

"Shh, Jimin! I'm supposed to speak, now." Hobi hushed him and I stifled a giggle, making Jimin smile at me.

"Uhh...I guess we can go ahead to the vows now, I forgot my speech." Hobi spoke with a guilty smile.

"Ladies first." Jimin said.

"I, Y/N, vow to you that my love and my loyalty will weather the storms of life. I take you to be my husband, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our friendship and I will love you today, tomorrow and forever. I will trust and respect you, I will laugh with you and I will cry with you. I will love you faithfully and unconditionally, through the best and the worst, the difficult and the easy, whatever may come, I promise to always be there for you." I said and Jimin slipped my hand into his.

"I promise to give you the best of myself. I vow to trust and respect you and to realise that your interests, desires and needs are no less important than my own. I probably tell you this every day but what better day to repeat it than today? You are the love of my life, my best friend, my inspiration, my smiles and my tears. You're my all. ARMYs are my world...but you are my universe, baby." He said, leaning in to peck my lips but Hobi put a hand on his chest and moved him back.

"Not before I say so, Jiminie." He tutted.

"Do you, Y/L/N Y/N, take Park Jimin to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Hobi asked as Jimin held my hand out, waiting for my answer.

"I do." I answered and he smiled happily, slipping the ring onto my finger.

"Do you, Park Jimin, take Y/L/N Y/N to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"Yes, I do." He replied and I put a ring on his finger.

"By the power vested in me...and the online survey guys... I pronounce you husband and wife. Kiss her!" Hobi said excitedly and Jimin gave me his eye-smile. He leaned in, pressing his lips to mine and bringing his arms up to wrap around my waist as mine tangled in his hair. The guys around us cheered loudly, throwing flowers around the chapel. As I gently pulled away, I instantly missed his soft lips on mine. I rested my forehead against his and his eyes looked deeply into mine, lost, entranced - he was moonstruck.

"I love you, Jimin." I whispered, running my fingers through his smooth and shiny hair.

"I love you too, Y/N." He smiled, leaning in to kiss my lips once more. This was just the first of many yet to come and I cherished every moment spent with him.

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓭

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━    

Oh My God, it's the end of Promise. I loved writing this so much, so I really hope you liked reading it! Also, I messed up a little on the whole Daniel part but that only means that I'll learn from my mistakes and my next book will be even better.

I have a new book called "Her Royal Highness"  feel free to check it out. Jungkook x You! ❁

I'm a sucker for this chapter, it's my favourite one ♥  Which chapter is your favourite, Ami?