● Chapter 19 ●

"Come on, Koo, hurry up!" I half yelled at the boy as he threw on a different hoodie and combed his fingers through his hair so that it wasn't too messy. I rolled my eyes and tapped my foot as he looked at himself in the mirror.

"Let's go!" I said excitedly, opening his bedroom door and grabbing his arm, pulling him out.

"Wait- what about the others? Where are we going? Does Namjoon know? Does Katrielle know?" He bombarded me with questions.

"Just shut up." I said, tightening my grip on his arm and dragging him to the car. He sat down in the passenger seat and I sat in the driver's seat.

"Does anyone know where we're going?" He asked as I started driving.

"Yeah, Jimin does."

"Y/N, Jimin may be home now but he still needs to rest. If there's an emergency we're not going to call him!"

"For the last time, Jungkook, I know how to drive!" I sighed and cracked a small smile.

"I am glad that Jimin's fine though. He's much happier at home." I said and Jungkook nodded with a stiff jaw.

"What's the matter?"

"He's not really himself today. This morning he was walking past and he muttered 'cheater' or something. He didn't even want breakfast." JK shrugged.

"Eh, maybe it's the pain that's irritating him and then he starts irritating us." I said and continued driving in peace. We soon pulled over in front of a large restaurant, even though it was empty, it still looked beautiful. We got out of the car and I reached up to cover Jungkook's eyes from behind him. I led him inside and to the kitchen, and that's when I opened his eyes.

"Oh my God." He breathed out and the man in front of him smiled.

"Y-You got Gordon Ramsay here?" He asked and I nodded, giving him a side hug.

"Happy Birthday Koo." I told him and let go.

"So, what are we going to cook today?" Gordon asked, rubbing his palms together.

...

"Happy Birthday to you!" We finished singing and Jungkook blew the candles out, letting Hobi pluck them out of the cake. The one he made was a total flop so Gordon and I made one ourselves and then we went home, celebrating with our friends.

"Thank you ARMY! I wouldn't be here today without you. I wouldn't have these friends around me and I wouldn't have the love that you give me. We love you!" Jungkook told the phone screen. Jimin sat quietly in the corner, not speaking.

"Babe, are you okay?" I asked, playfully punching his arm. He sighed and nodded unconvincingly.

"Kookie! Open my present!" I exclaimed, sitting down next to him and handing him a bag. He tittered excitedly, pulling out the contents.

"Banana milk?" he furrowed his brow looking at the carton and we all burst into laughter, as did ARMYs watching our live.

"You like it?" I teased.

"I love it!" He ruffled my hair and opened the carton, taking a sip.

"What did you get me?" He asked as Katrielle passed by.

"Nothing. I'm enough." She shrugged and I giggled. It was nice that she was getting so confident but that was a tad inconsiderate.

After we ate the cake, we sat down on the sofas, relaxing and watching TV. Jungkook chose the movie since it was his birthday and he laid down, sipping on his banana milk through a straw, like a little child. The doorbell rang and Jimin went down to open it. He picked up the bouquet of flowers and furrowed his brows. He plucked off a small card and opened it to read the note, his eyes widening.