● Chapter 16 ●

"I'm so glad you're home!" I exclaimed happily, throwing my arms around Hobi's neck.

"Hey, how are things?" he asked, squeezing me tightly before letting go.

"Bad."

"What's the matter?" Yoongi asked, side hugging me. Katrielle accepted Jungkook's hug before speaking.

"We found a camera in the house. So, someone broke in to put it there." She told them.

"You don't look like you had so much fun." I said, looking at Jin and Namjoon who were absolutely exhausted.

"You didn't answer any of my texts! With everything happening right now, you think that this is a good time to ignore me?!" Jimin scolded.

"I-I'm sorry." I apologised, shocked that I heard him raise his voice.

"Jimin?" I asked but he just shut the door behind him.

"Don't take it to heart, Y/N. He slipped while dancing and he was really mad at himself. He tried to text you after the concert because he thought that you could raise his spirits and you left him on 'seen'." Taehyung explained.

Now I feel bad. I didn't reply to him because I took some time to decide if I should ask him out of if I should continue this whole thing that I have going on with Tae. I finally knew, but in the meantime I ignored Jimin.

"We're going to sleep, it's late." Katrielle yawned out, dragging me away.

"Good night." I called out before she closed the door behind us.

"I have exciting news." She said as she changed into her sleeping shirt and sweatpants.

"Yeah?"

"Jungkook asked me to be his girlfriend!" she exclaimed.

"I'm so happy for you two!" I said, putting on my hoodie and leggings which I slept in.

"When did you get together?" I asked.

"Uhm, last week. Snapchat call." She said, sitting down.

"And you didn't tell me?" I asked.

"Sorry about that." She apologised and I dismissed it. There was a knock on the door and Jungkook hesitantly opened it, looking over at the two of us chatting in bed. The only light in the room was given by our lamps on the bedside tables, so we couldn't really see his features well.

"Y/N, can I ask you something, quickly?"

I looked over at Katrielle then back at him and nodded, getting up and walking out of the room.

"Can you please not tell Katrielle about what happened like, a month ago? It would definitely ruin our relationship that's brand-new. I really like her, maybe I didn't show it, but I do." He said and I smiled at him sweetly, patting his shoulder.

"Of course. It was just a spur of the moment thing." I shrugged and turned around, my hand reaching for the doorknob.

"Just know..." he started and I turned around.