● Chapter 10 ●

I woke up in the early morning to be greeted by Hobi in the living room. He was watching TV and sipping on a cup of coffee. I checked my phone, seeing a notification. 'Data will leak' the message said. I shook my head and swiped it away. Weird.

"Hey, what're you watching?" I asked, rubbing my eyes before sitting down next to him.

"Ah, Fawlty Towers." He said.

"But there aren't subtitles. Did you understand anything?" I asked.

"Nope." He smiled and I let out a small laugh.

"Uh, Yoongi said he wanted to talk to you a bit earlier." Hoseok told me and I nodded, taking the cup of coffee from his hands and taking a sip myself.

"Something about sh-" he started and then looked down at his empty hand.

"Sneaky." He muttered and I giggled, handing it back to him. I looked out of the large glass window, almost like a wall, and smiled at Katrielle and Jungkook who were sitting down at the table and talking in the sun. They're so cute together.

"She already dropped Ella off at home, by the way." Hobi commented and I nodded. Thank God.

"Good morning." Yoongi said, pouring himself a bowl of cereal in the kitchen. Wow, they really oriented themselves quickly 'round here.

"Hey, you wanted to tell me something?" I asked.

"Ah, yes. How damn good would we look in matching hoodies?" he said.

"Uhm, better not, people will think we're dating." I told him.

"You're just shy." He said.

"We can't have rumors going around ARMYs." I muttered and then paused.

"You already have two hoodies don't you?" I asked and he nodded.

"They were on sale and one is too small for me!"

"What am I going to do with you?" I gave a bright smile and ruffled his hair as I passed by, going to check who was awake and who wasn't. I was about to open Namjoon's door but he managed to do it before me, resulting in us bumping into each other.

"Aish, sorry." I apologised and he just waved his hand before hugging me.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, it'll take much more to knock me down." I laughed. I heard Jin's laughing coming from outside and saw that he was talking to Katrielle and Kookie. I turned the doorknob on the last door to see Jimin in bed, watching his phone.

"Are we bad company?" I asked, lying down next to him.

"No, not at all. Tae's just talking to me." He said, showing me the screen but not long enough to see what they were talking about.

"Don't do it." He mumbled, whilst typing when suddenly, I felt my phone buzz. I unlocked it to see a message from Taehyung. 'Hey, I miss you guys. I know that we were only together for one night but can we please try again?' he said. I sighed and started typing, reading over my message before hitting send. 'Tae, you're really tearing me apart like this. You don't know how much I want to be in a relationship with you...but at the same time, I don't know how to. As friends it's fine but after we slept together, I didn't know how to show genuine affection for you. I'm not sure if you understand...'

'It's not that hard, please. The same way you'd hug me when we were friends, that's how you'll hug me when I'm your boyfriend.' He replied.

'I'm so, so, sorry. I can't let you get hurt. I know that the guy who falls for me will get hurt and I can't stand to see you hurting, especially if it's because of me. It's better if we just...remain as friends.'