● Chapter 4 ●

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping in front of the window. A gentle breeze was let through, making the light drapes flow back and forth. I sat up and rubbed my eyes before looking around. The others were asleep and I didn't want to wake them. I looked down at Jimin who was snuggled up in the sheets, his hair a bit messy. I smiled to myself and slowly got up from the bed and went out to the kitchen.

"Good Morning," I heard someone call from behind me and I jumped. Taehyung was sitting down on the sofa, playing a game on his phone.

"Aish, you scared me! Good morning," I replied. The place was an open–plan, so you could easily go from the kitchen to the living room. I opened a couple of cupboards before taking out a frying pan.

"So, what are you cooking?" Tae asked with a smile as he got up to sit at the kitchen island.

"I wanted to surprise everyone with pancakes," I answered and opened the fridge, taking out the milk and eggs. I bent down to open the cabinets, searching for oil.

"That's nice of you! You don't have to, we'll just eat cereal," he told me.

"No, no, I'm making you breakfast," I said.

"Do you have anything planned for today?" I asked, mixing up the needed ingredients with a whisk in a big bowl.

"We're actually going to practice. Have to keep in shape for the next concert," he answered.

"Oh, how long will you take?" I asked as I flipped a pancake. He watched the action with an interested expression...I'll take it that he didn't know how to make them.

"Ugh, I really don't know. Our average time spent is 10 hours there, dancing and singing. I'm sorry," he said.

"Hey, don't apologise! Katrielle and I can come, right?"

"Of course,"

"We'll cheer you on! Maybe show you some of our routines!" I laughed and he let out a low chuckle. I heard footsteps and turned to see who woke up now.

"Sometimes I feel like giving up but I just can't, it isn't in my blood," Jungkook sang with a sweet voice.

"Heya, kookie! Pancakes!" I greeted and his eyes widened. He quickly made his way over and grabbed one of the pancakes that was stacked up.

"Can I?"

"That's why I made them," I told him as I finished up and put the things I pulled out back in their place. Soon enough, almost everyone was sitting at the table, eating pancakes with nutella, honey, jam, maple syrup, whipped cream...whatever they fancied really.

"I'm going to wake up Jimin and Yoongi before we eat them all," I said and went into the bedroom. Jimin was sitting up in his bed, scrolling through something on his phone with a frown on his face.

"Mochi?" I asked cautiously.

"Hm?" he hummed, putting his phone down.

"You don't look too well," I said, standing near the foot of the bed.

"I'm fine, thanks," he said as he ran a hand through his hair and I caught a glimpse of the number 13 written on his wrist.

"June 13, 2013." I smiled and he did too.

"Yeah, I think it was the biggest moment of my life," he answered.

"Go on then, the others are up. I'll wake Yoongi." I said.

"Oh no, that's not for rookies," he rushed out, quickly standing up.

"Geez, I can wake him up," I rolled my eyes and sat down on Yoongi's bed. I gave him a light tap on the shoulder.