● Chapter 9 ●

I opened my eyes and they widened as I saw Namjoon staring at us.

"Ah, Joonie! What are you doing?" I half-yelled, realising that Taehyung was still asleep.

"What happened here?" he asked and I tugged the sheets, covering myself.

"We went on a date...and things went well. Why are you in here?" I asked.

"I was going to wake Tae up but I didn't know you were here too." He said and I nodded sleepily. I felt Taehyung's grip tighten on my waist and I turned around to see him. His grey hair was a bit messy, his chest rising and falling as he slept soundly.

"Namjoon, sweetie, do me a favour?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"Please get out." I said, pointing at my body and he quickly nodded, knowing that I was naked. He got out of the room and I heard Tae grumble.

"What does he want?"

"We've got to get up." I yawned out.

"No, we don't." he said, burying his face in the pillow. I smiled to myself and got up, searching for something to wear. I grabbed one of his hoodies and threw it on. He rubbed his eyes before getting up and putting on a tracksuit. I greeted the boys with a smile and they all grinned except for Jimin.

"Woke up on the wrong side of the bed, honey?" I asked, patting his shoulder as walked past and turned on the kettle.

"No." he sighed out, eyes following my movements.

"Well, what's the matter?" I asked.

"Nothing, don't worry." He quickly dismissed.

I stirred my coffee and sat down next him on the sofa. I leaned close to his ear and whispered.

"Can I have one of your hoodies?" I asked.

"But you're already wearing Taehyung's." he said.

"Don't tell him this, okay? I like your hoodies more." I said and he smiled, his eyes forming crescents as his cheeks turned light pink.

"Come on." He said, standing up and holding out a hand. I followed him to his wardrobe and leaned against the frame as he searched through the racks and cupboards.

"So, had fun yesterday?" he asked.

"Yeah." I told him. He took out a dark blue hoodie and handed it to me. I accepted it and thanked him, letting him go out before changing. I emerged from the wardrobe and greeted the guys in my new outfit.

"Good?" I asked, spinning around.

"Great." Jimin replied.

"Awwh, you took off my top? Why?" Tae whined as I seated myself next to him and he hugged my waist.

"Because Jimin is my clothing supplier. I'm sponsored." I told him. I noticed Jungkook staring at his hands and then sketching something on a piece of paper.

"What are you up to?" I asked.

"Should I get a new tattoo?" he asked.

"Uhh, I don't know. Are you willing to sit through the pain again?" I said.

"It's actually okay. I mean, you're not inked so I guess you don't really know how it feels." He replied.

"She has a tattoo." Tae blurted out. I slapped his arm and hid my face in the soft cotton of the hoodie I was wearing.

"What?!" Hobi asked, turning my wrists over in case he missed something.

"Where?" Jungkook asked.