● Chapter 6 ●

I lazily rubbed my eyes as I looked at my surroundings. I pushed myself up from the sofa I was lying down on and pulled my phone out of my pocket. 7 o' clock. I groaned and opened the door of the empty studio, only to be greeted with the big white halls of the BigHit building. I wandered around until I found a door with 'hair and makeup' written on it. I walked into the crowded room. The boys were just getting touched up, whereas I haven't even started. I was about to approach them when I got pulled away by a tall woman.

"Hey!" I exclaimed, rubbing my arm, where she previously pulled me from.

"Don't 'hey' me! You're with BTS, right? You need to get ready!" she shouted. I frowned and waited, tapping my foot whilst she threw things my way, forcing me to catch the flying articles of clothing. She whistled and pointed to a free changing cabin. I huffed and went in, putting on the outfit. Once I squeezed myself into the leather, I posed in front of the mirror. I never wore things like this.

I got out and sat down at a table where makeup artists rotated around me, quickly applying the products

I got out and sat down at a table where makeup artists rotated around me, quickly applying the products. When I was done, I looked at Jimin and frowned. I instantly stood up and marched my way over there, I pushed the makeup artist aside to look at his face.

"What's this?!" I asked her, pointing to his upper lip.

"What?" she said dumbly.

"It's full of foundation! Why would you do that? Are you ashamed of his face?!" I yelled.

"Uh, I'm right here," Jimin said quietly but I ignored.

I grabbed a wet wipe and brushed the makeup off his lips. I picked up a tiny brush and a transparent gloss, gently applying it on him.

"That's how you do it. Don't let me see any of you covering any of the members' features, got it? They're all gorgeous!" I called out and they all nodded.

"None of us need that shit anyway," I mumbled, throwing the brush down.

We walked out of the room and went down to the empty section of the car park where the cameramen were waiting.

"So this'll be like 'Not Today' or...?" I asked.

"No, no, Y/N, you will be sitting in the car and you'll get out, as will Yoongi, but he won't open your door. Then, you'll walk in front of the cameras with his hand on the small of your back." The director said, sitting on a chair close to the cameras.

I nodded and Yoongi and I sat down in a large black convertible. Once the director called out 'Action', I opened the door and carefully put one foot out, my black heel touching the floor. I stepped out and looked around me. Yoongi quickly got out of the car and closed the door, snapping me out of my fake thoughts. I shut the door and he put a hand on my back as we started walking out of view, the only sound being heard was the clacking of my high heels.

"Okay, good." The director said.

"Next, you'll be in a coffee shop and Y/N is going to be sitting down, staring at you smiling down at your phone. Then you'll have a little argument, I'll let you freestyle, just don't make it too angry." He added.