● Chapter 12 ●

I cursed the alarm and quickly turned it off before Taehyung managed to wake up. I lifted the sheets up to my chest and turned around to nuzzle his neck. He smiled and placed a gentle kiss to the tip of my nose, hugging my body closer.

"I like this." I sighed happily, just relaxing.

"So do I." he answered, slowly opening his dark chocolate eyes. I smiled at him and he gave a faint smile too.

"So, I guess you're going to leave me again now?" he asked, fingers tracing circular patterns on my hip. I didn't know how to answer him. No, I didn't want to leave him but I still wasn't sure. I just closed my eyes and calmly shook my head, making the corners of his mouth rise up.

"You don't know how happy that makes me." He muttered, his adorable boxy grin showing up on his face. I quickly leaned in to peck his lips and raised a hand to cup his face as I pulled away.

"I still haven't decided, sweetie." I uttered quietly and he gave a stiff nod, putting up a fake smile which really hurt me because he knew I could see through it.

"No, don't be like that. Please." I pleaded, watching as he got out of bed and put on some clothes.

"Like what?" he asked.

"Pretending that you're fine with this. I don't deserve that. I'd much rather have you shout at me." I said, feeling genuinely sad and angry at myself. I grabbed one of his shirts that he threw me and put it on, waiting for a response.

"I'm not going to shout." He simply said with a casual shrug. I got up guiltily and went outside, only to be met by Jungkook coming out of Katrielle's room. I gasped and his eyes widened.

"Did you two...?" I trailed off, not needing to finish that sentence.

"No, I swear. I just went back for my blanket. Last night she was cold and I don't know where the blankets are, so I gave her mine." He said and my heart melted at that action.

"You did? Oh, that's so sweet!" I exclaimed and his face turned a light pink colour as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Uh, yeah, I guess. Thank you." He smiled and I returned it before going to wake up the others.

" Joonie." I hummed as I walked into his room and giggled at the snoring. I shook his arm but he didn't even stir.

"Namjoooon." I said, squishing his face. He woke up with a surprised look and moved my hand away with a laugh.

"An odd way to wake someone up."

"But it worked." I replied cockily.

"Hobi, sunshine." I called out, opening his door. He threw a pillow at me and I twirled around, avoiding it.

"Not going to work." I chirped, picking it up and throwing it back at him.

"Y/N-ah!" he exclaimed and I opened the sheers, making him groan in frustration.

"Yoongi! My grumpy boy!" I yelled, running into his room and plopping down on the bed.

"NO." he said, burying his face in the cushion.

"Yup." I replied, moving the hand that was laying across the bed so that I had space.

"You're so damn annoying." He groaned.

"But you love me, dumbass." I rolled my eyes and he smiled.

"Come on, get up." I said, giving his chest a light smack before getting up to run across the bed and jump down to land on my feet and open Jimin's door.