● Chapter 11 ●

"Hey, what're you doing?" I asked, sitting down next to Katrielle.

"Just thinking." She answered, tapping her fingers on the table and looking out to the pool.

"About?"

"Do you believe in soulmates? That everyone has one person for them that they're meant to be with? And that person is lucky to have found them, you know?" she asked with a sigh.

"I don't really know, honestly." I shrugged.

"How come you're asking this?"

"I guess it's just that yesterday I was with Jungk-"

"Oh my God, you love him!" I squealed and got up.

"Shut up." She rolled her eyes.

"When's your wedding?" I asked.

"We're not having a wedding. And for the record, it's in summer." She said.

"Jungkookie!" I yelled and ran into the house. Katrielle's eyes widened but she didn't know what to do. I opened the door to his room and locked it behind so that she doesn't stop me.

"Kookie! Kookie, wake up!" I jumped into his bed and he gave a groan, lifting up his sleeping mask.

"Y/N, what're you doing?" he mumbled before clearing his throat, his morning voice ringing.

"You have to ask Katrielle out!" I exclaimed before collapsing on the bed. My head resting on his stomach.

"Don't you think that this could've waited?" he asked, propping himself up on his elbows. I giggled at his messy hair and he smiled down at me.

"Oh come on. Please?" I pouted, sitting on my knees next to him.

"Okay, I will." He sighed out and I grabbed his shoulders, pulling him into a hug.

"Ah, noona!" he exclaimed as I ended up rolling backwards, him on top of me.

"Geez, you're strong." He commented as I let go.

"Awwh, you're no fun. I think that you've got no jams." I said and he rolled his eyes. I leapt out of the room, leaving the door open behind me.

...

"Guys, I want to say something." I announced, clinking a fork on my glass and standing up. They all turned to face me.

"Your music has motivated me for most of my life. I've been listening ever since you released your second album. Namjoon, you're so smart and cute and funny. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise." I gently ruffled his hair.

"Hobi, you've taught us to have a positive outlook on life. Knowing that you're here for us, ARMYs can walk through hell with a smile." I squeezed his hand before moving along the table.

"Jin. Ah, our world wide handsome. You always know how to make us laugh with your cheesy dad jokes. We love them so much." I said with a grin and he gave a windshield-wiper laugh.

"Yoongi. My bestfriend. I hate it when people say that you're cold because they don't know you. They don't know how you've consoled me when I cried. How you let me in with open arms and only the best intentions in mind. How you've made me feel better about myself." I said, bending down to give him a small hug.

"Taehyung. You're so unique and vibrant and beautiful. Nobody should get you down. Embrace your style." I said and bent down to give him a hug too, since he was sitting down.

"Jimin. Baby mochi. You're talented and you work so hard. Sometimes it's okay to have a rest and stop pushing yourself to the limit. You're gorgeous and loving and wish the best for people. I really admire that. Your golden heart." I said, hugging him and leaving a kiss on his cheek, squishing it against mine. He let out a giggle and I moved on.