● Chapter 5 ●

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*════

                                                                                                                    ════*

                                                                                                                    ════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

"Kat, hurry up!" I yelled, walking around the place that her boss left us.

"Wait! I have to look pretty!" she exclaimed, stroking her eyelids with a brush.

"Jesus, Kat, we have half an hour to get to the airport and that is if you finish right now," I told her, tapping my foot and folding my arms across my chest.

"But what if my plane seat is next to Jungkook? Then he'll have to look at me and I want to look pretty!" she huffed.

"Or he could just sleep," I muttered and she hit my arm.

"Hey!"

I rolled my eyes and started stuffing all of her makeup into a pouch and threw it into her open luggage and quickly zipped it up. I lifted it up and pulled up the handle, letting it lock in place. I placed one hand on my suitcase and the other on hers and started rolling them out.

"Hey, what are you doing?" she asked.

"Going," I replied and continued going down the stairs. The taxi driver waiting downstairs took our bags and put them in the car. Katrielle locked up the place and we sat down, ready to meet the others at the airport.

"Imagine if we get trampled by fangirls who recognized them through the masks," she said.

"Oh, don't call for it, hun. I'm sure they will," I said, looking at the buildings zooming past.

Soon enough, we reached the airport. Yep, it was two in the morning and there we were...searching for BTS. At least, the trip wasn't going to be long, only an hour. We went through security and made our way to the gate where the boys were seated but surrounded by guards.

"Hey! They're here!" Jin ran over to us and dragged us to the group.

"So, here's the seating arrangement y-" Hobi started but got cut off.

"Oh, come on hyung! We're the only ones in the plane! Do we really need an arrangement?" Jimin asked.

"Well, Yoongi needs a place to sleep, so yeah," Hoseok told him. I looked down at Yoongi who was peacefully sitting on his chair, half asleep. This time, I couldn't blame him.

"You're next to Jungkook, okay?" Jin told me and I nodded with a slight frown.

"D-Do you not want to sit next to me?" Jk asked with a hurt look on his face.

"What? No, no, it's not that! Of course I'll sit with you!" I told him, patting his shoulder. I turned around to see Katrielle glaring at us. Ugh, she was always jealous of this. I always told her that Jungkook was hers but she gave up on him for some time, saying that I should be with him. I loved Jungkook, but on the other hand, I loved them all. I still love them all. We boarded the plane and I noticed Jungkook holding a big plastic box.