● Chapter 7 ●

Taehyung and I were sitting alone in the living room, flipping through magazines.

"Come on. Look at this gorgeousness." He said, showing me a page where he was posing in a Gucci suit, holding a rose in between his teeth. I scoffed and found an H&M magazine and quickly flipped through the pages until I found the page where my picture was and I tossed it to V.

"...call it even?" he asked, looking at it and I laughed.

"Let's show the ARMYs!" I said, grabbing his phone and opening the camera app. He lifted up the magazines so that the camera could see and he gave a smile whilst I gave a love sign. As soon as it was posted, Weverse and Instagram just exploded.

"So, do you have anything planned today? If you're free, I was going to ask you to help me pick out some new suits." He asked.

"Uhmm...I'm a bit busy. Sorry." I told him.

"Can I ask something? Between us?"

He nodded and I spoke in a hushed tone, in case someone finished work early.

"Did Kookie say anything about Katrielle? I'm dying to set them up." I said.

"He said that she was cute and kind of funny but he didn't really share much. He said he likes a girl who cooks...and Katrielle cooks, so, I guess." Tae replied.

"Yes! Oh, she's liked him since we were fourteen." I said and Tae laughed.

"What about you? Who did you like?" he asked.

"All of you." I grinned and he groaned.

"Tell me! Pleaseeee." He whined.

As if on cue, Jimin walked into the room, humming with a bright smile.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" he chirped. I stood up and walked over to the kitchen and started heating up water in the electric kettle.

"Coffe, anyone?" I asked.

"Yes please." Jimin said and I chuckled at his cute politeness.

"Nothing for me, thanks." Taehyung called out.

Jimin furrowed his brow at me and then shot me a charming grin, leaving me confused.

"What?" I asked.

"Taehyung, I think I'll have to buy new clothes because she's taking all my tops." He joked and then I realised that the oversized black t-shirt I was wearing, was his.

"Ooh, got yourself a beanie too!" he said and straightened it up to perfectly align with the top of my eyebrows.

"Yeah but this is Jungkook's." I replied, handing him a cup of coffee. I grabbed a box of chocolates from the cupboard and we went back to the living room.

"We've got a little thief here, don't we?" Yoongi called out as he entered the room.

"Because I stole your heart?" I asked, leaning back into the pillows.

"Nope, that's my chocolate." He said, looking at me break off a piece of the cube with my teeth.

"Sorry." I muttered, giving him the box.

"Ooh, I smell something sweet." A cheery voice chimed in.

"Kookie!" I exclaimed.

"Y/N! Nice beanie." He smiled.

"Why, thank you." I replied poshly.

"What should we do today? I've got to get back to the studio at five." Yoongi said, placing himself on a pouffe on the other side of the oak and glass table.