● Chapter 3 ●

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing, yet I didn't have any alarms. I pulled it off the charger and checked the name. J-Hope?

"Hobi?" I asked.

"Hey Y/N, we're staying at this really big house and we wanted to invite you and Katrielle if you're free today?" he asked.

"Yes of course! What time should we be there?"

"Well, we're here all day, so come any time you want. Oh, and there's a pool." He told me.

Katrielle walked into my room with a huff.

"About time you woke up! It's noon! Wait – who are you talking to?" she asked and narrowed her eyes at me.

"You just woke up?" Suga asked and I heard V laughing behind him.

"Am I on speakerphone?" I asked, sitting up.

"...maybe," Jungkook answered.

"Anyways, we'll get ready now. See you in a bit," I said.

"I'll text the address," J-Hope added.

I hung up and Katrielle zoomed around happily.

"Whee, we have an outing with BTS!" she shouted, opening the wardrobe and pulling out a couple of our swimsuits. The wardrobe in my room was for clothes and swimsuits whilst the one in her room was for towels, cosmetics, accessories and the sort.

"You have to wear the red one! Ooh, and I'll wear the black one!" she exclaimed as she threw them on the bed.

I got up and looked at the bikinis. Mine was crimson red. The bottom part was a thong and the top part had these adorable off-shoulder ruffles. Katrielle's was black that tied at the back with a gold coloured string. I put mine on and pulled a t-shirt with some shorts over it. Katrielle did the same and tied her hair into a neat braid that fell down her back. We got a cab and I told the driver the address. He nodded and we pulled up to a gate that was guarded. The driver went off after we paid him and we slowly stalked up to the guards.

"Hello, we're Katrielle and Y/N, J-Hope invited us here. I can call him," I said.

I pulled out my phone and called him, putting him on speakerphone.

"Heya, you're here?" he asked.

"I'm standing in front of the guards. They don't seem to want to let us in," I said, looking at the guy's hardened expression.

"Hold on, I'm coming down," he said and cut the line.

We waited a bit and J-hope came running down and opened the large gates.

"They're cool," he told the guards and they nodded before stepping aside.

He led us in to a huge terrace with a rather massive pool. I gasped at the view.

"You looking at me?" Jin laughed.

"I didn't realise you were here," I laughed and he just shook his head.

Katrielle and I placed our bags on the white sun chairs and slowly walked up to the others. Jungkook, Jimin and Tae where talking and sipping drinks behind the bar. Jin, J-Hope and Suga were swimming and Namjoon was sitting on one of the sunchairs, reading a book.

"Ahh, it's hot here," Katrielle commented.

"That's because of me, world wide handsome, you know?" Jin replied and Katrielle dragged her foot along the water, splashing him with water.

He flailed around like a cat in the water and we laughed at him. He brushed the hair out of his face and gave us a disapproving look. I walked over to the bar at the back and was greeted with a smile.