● Chapter 13 ●

"Choose. Him, or the money." The man said, pointing a gun directly at Jimin. I gulped and pulled at my hair, frustrated.

"Please don't hurt him." I begged, wiggling,trying to get rid of the guard holding me back.His grip tightened and I was sure that my arms would be all bruised.

"Then give me the money." He repeated, cocking his gun.

"I-I don't have it." I said, trying to reach out to Jimin but the guy holding him just pulled him away.

"Say goodbye." The gunman said with an evil smile.

"No! No!" I yelled, sitting upright and scrunching my eyes shut in fear.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" Taehyung asked groggily, sitting up next to me. I looked around at the dark bedroom, then at him.

"T-they...he...they're so dangerous." I mumbled, Tae not knowing what's going on.

"What?" he asked, rubbing my back, trying to calm me down.

"Come back to sleep." He said, kissing my cheek.

"No...I have to see something. Don't wait up." I told him before throwing the covers aside and quickly walking out of the room. He plopped back down with a sigh. I opened Jimin's bedroom door and entered. I gently tapped on his shoulder but it didn't wake him up. I laid down in the bed behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist, softly sniffling into his back.

"Y/N?" he asked, turning around and rubbing his eyes.

"What are you doing here?" he asked again.

"...why are you crying?" he said.

"A nightmare. They killed you and I couldn't do anything." I spoke quietly. He looked at me for a minute and then gave up, letting me stay.

"Come here." He said, gesturing to the space in front of him. He laid down flat so that I could climb over to the other side. He wrapped an arm around my waist and buried his face in my warm hair.

"I'm never leaving, okay?" he cooed.

"Do you promise?" I asked and he smiled sweetly.

"I promise."

...

I checked my mail in the morning, dreading that little notification buzz. I breathed in deeply before starting to read the e-mail. 'I know where you are, honey.' The message read. I tried to ignore it. No one knows where I am. I'm fine. We're fine.

"What do you want to do today?" Hobi asked.

"Honestly? Nothing." I said, looking back at my laptop and the pile of notes I've been writing, trying to track down who was sending the emails. But it wasn't that easy. I took a sip of my coffee and Namjoon gave me a slightly worried look.

"You have purple circles under your eyes, your hair isn't combed, you're still in your pajamas and you've been glued to the screen for around three hours now. Maybe you should rest a bit more." He said.

"Joonie, I'm okay." I told him.

"Stop. Rest." Jungkook ordered, closing my laptop.

"Hey!"

"Nope. To the sofa." He said, moving my chair back and pulling me up.

"I'll let you borrow him for cuddles." Katrielle said and I laughed.

"I don't think I'm yours to lend." He replied.

"Yeah, you are." She scoffed, as if it was obvious. JK laid down sideways on the sofa and I groaned in annoyance as Katrielle practically pushed me down to lie next to him.