47 - You Made A Fool Out Of Me.

"What do you want with me?" Jungkook asked in a demanding voice.

He was not scared. He figured out that whoever these people are, they want to take him alive. They will fight but not to kill. That made Jungkook have a huge advantage  over them. Cause he doesn't have such a restriction.

No one answered and they came at him, all at once. Jungkook started to fight, even though he knows that the odds are not much in his favour when it's 15 against 1. They fought for about a minute before there was a sound of running and prince Taehyung with Hoseok and the rest of the guards came bursting through a door.

The guy who was closest to Jungkook, pulled a knife and put it against his neck.

"Stay back! Or I'll kill him." The man said and everyone halted in their tracks.

Jungkook eyes only saw the prince but the prince was not looking at him. His gaze was fixed on the man who had the knife and it seemed like the prince was doing some thinking.

Suddenly, the prince gave a little laugh.

"No you won't. If that's what you were after, you would have done it long time ago." Taehyung said in what seemed like a calm and collected voice but the emotions behind it was very clear.

The crown prince was seriously angry.

"You can't kill him, can you? Did that bastard asked to bring him alive?" Taehyung mused again in a soft voice as he took few steps closer to Jungkook.

The man looked troubled and every one could see that the prince said the truth. Taehyung stepped even closer. The man sneered and pressed the knife even harder to Jungkook's neck.

"Well, it's true that I have to take him back alive but his condition was not Uhhh...specified. Maybe I can leave an eye behind?

The man slowly dragged the knife across Jungkook's face and brought it really close to Jungkook's eye. He tilted the point forward so that the tip was pointed at the eye.

Jungkook refused to close his eye and  could almost feel the tip touching his eye ball. He stood really still and focused his attention on the prince to steady his breathing.

"Now let us go! Or I'll pull his eye out with the knife." The man said in a commanding voice but Taehyung laughed again.

"Oh please!! We both know you're not going anywhere. Let him go and I might consider killing you quickly." Taehyung said in his quiet, intimidating voice.

The man darted his face from side to side as if he's looking for an escape route and the knifed hand slipped down a bit. The knife glazed across Jungkook's face and he gave a low hiss as it cut in to his cheek a bit.

A tiny droplet of red blood ran down Jungkook's cheek. It was visible to every one against the younger's fair complexion .

Taehyung looked at that tiny blood drop as it slid down a little on Jungkook's cheek and stoped just above his cheek bone. He had a blank expression when he looked up to see the man.

"I want you to do something for me." Taehyung said in a deadly voice and everyone present felt a chill in their bones.

"I want you to think of the person, who matters to you most. The one person that you would do anything to keep safe. Maybe your child, lover or family. How about a brother, a sister.."

The man's demeanour changed slightly and the prince was quick to catch on that.

"A sister? Ok. Can you clearly picture her face? Now I want you to listen to me very carefully. You do whatever you want with him. But know this.."