61 - Life In The Palace.. (Bonus Chapter)

A/N - special bonus chapter for 1Mil.. 😍😍😍 thank you so much for staying with me for so long.. I love you all.. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

_____________________________________

Taehyung was working on a trade agreement with a few other officials, when his 5 year old son, Yeonjun, came into the courtroom with teary eyes.

"Appa! Appa!"

Taehyung got up from his seat so fast that the document which was on his hand fell to the ground. Luckily, Jimin managed to pick it up, before any harm came to the paper.

"Jun-ah! What's wrong?" Taehyung dropped to one knee and gently held the boy from his forearms. He gave a once over to verify that the boy does not have any physical wounds that could possibly result in such a distressed state. "Where's your papa?"

"P-papa is u-upset." Yeonjun could hardly talk with all the hiccups he was letting out. "Threw s-stuff too."

Taehyung blinked a few times in confusion. Jungkook was upset? But he was completely fine when Taehyung left in the morning. What can possibly happen in less than one hour's time?

The big wooden door opened once again and this time, it was his elder son Beomgyu and his daughter Yeonha, followed up by the twins' caretaker. Beomgyu looked worried but Yeonha looked like she's bored with whatever that's happening. She walked straight to Jimin who picked her up and set her on his lap.

Taehyung picked Yeonjun up and looked at Beomgyu. "What happened, Gyu?"

"I don't know, Appa. I was working on my school work, just like papa told me to. And Junie and Hannie were playing in the play room with Ms Song. Papa suddenly came and walked straight into your bedroom. He banged the door so hard that even my table shook!"

"He was that angry?!"

"Yeah, Appa. Then we heard breaking sounds so I opened the door a little and saw a few things on the ground."

"Oh?"

Yeonjun raised his head from where he had it tucked under Taehyung's neck and answered. "P-papa broke the pretty E-eiffel tower."

That was enough for Taehyung to understand the severity of the situation. That miniature monument was a one of a kind from a famous artist, Taehyung had specially commissioned and got it done for valentines day a few years back. Jungkook absolutely adored that piece. Taehyung couldn't even imagine a scenario where his husband would feel angry enough to destroy that.

Sure, Jungkook has a bit of a temper but he's normally more level headed than this.

"Hmm…" Taehyung snapped his head towards prince Soobin, who had a thoughtful look in his eyes. "I wonder if it had anything to do with what uncle Kook was watching on his phone. He bumped into me and didn't even notice when I apologized. I thought he was just distracted with something."

"When was this, Binnie?"

"Uhh.. just before I came in. Half an hour ago, maybe?"

Taehyung quickly got his phone out and checked all the gossip sites as well us their own social media accounts. But nothing seems to be suspicious. If it was something official, he would have already been informed by their PR team.

"Okay." Taehyung announced as he wiped the tear stained eyes of Yeonjun and gestured to the caretaker to take him. "Please take them to the dining hall. I'll get the kitchen staff to send you guys some snacks."

With that, Taehyung walked out of his office room. He made a beeline to his living quarters, after instructing one of his guards to inform the kitchen staff of his requirement. The head of the crown prince's guard is a new guy named Jungwon, who had been handpicked by Hoseok. Jungwon had all the qualities to perform his duties and assist the crown prince but in moments like these, when he needed friendly advice, Taehyung couldn't help but miss Hoseok.