24 - You Look So Hot When You're Jealous.

Jungkook was even angrier next day morning. He had to go for training with the prince but he absolutely detested that. But since he didn't had a choice, he was there at the agreed time.

Why Jungkook didn't want to see the prince in this condition is that he knows how he gets when he's angry. The connection between his mouth and his brain seem to get disconnected when he's angry. And a double line is formed between his heart and his mouth at the same time.

So he seem to spit out whatever that comes to his heart without any filter. It has gotten him in many troubles and he'd rather not have one with the prince, again.

Taehyung however, was in a good mood. He's determined to let Jungkook know his feelings, make the guard understand them and get a favorable response. Before someone else does it first.

Taehyung was happy to see Jungkook in the training room, already working on some of the moves.

"Good morning Jungkook." Taehyung said in a cheery voice.

"Good morning, your highness." Jungkook replied politely but Taehyung sensed something off about it.

He brushed it off from his mind and got ready for training. They were at it for few minutes but something was definitely wrong with Jungkook. He was not meeting the prince's eyes and also his hits were not that controlled.

After few more minutes, Taehyung stopped the fight.

"Hey, you good?" Taehyung asked in a concerned voice.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Jungkook answered without meeting the prince's eyes.

"Kook, what's wrong?" Taehyung asked again as he took a step closer to the guard.

"I said I'm fine. Let's continue." Jungkook said through gritted teeth, turning away from the prince.

Taehyung was now sure that something is indeed wrong. He thought about forcing Jungkook to say what's bothering him but then decided against it. Taehyung doesn't want to use his 'Prince' card like that.

He gave a nod and they both reassumed their work. But still, the younger guard seemed to be brooding over something in his mind. And Taehyung noticed something else too.

Jungkook is not letting him get too close to his body.

Once Taehyung noticed this, he deliberately tried to be close to Jungkook but the man kept pushing him back. Jungkook sometimes does that when he becomes mortified and kind of shy but this was not it. This time, he genuinely didn't want Taehyung to touch him.

Taehyung stopped their training once more.

"Alright, out with it! What's bothering you?" Taehyung asked in a gentle voice.

Jungkook was silent for few seconds before speaking up.

"Why did you pick me to be your training partner?"

"Huh?" Taehyung was confused.

"Why did you pick me to be your training partner? There were other guards."

Taehyung didn't know where this was going but answered anyway. "I asked from Hoseok about who's good and-"

"So you picked me because the captain said I was good?"

"Well, not exactly. He said either you or Jinyoung-"

"Oh!" Jungkook looked like he's ready to murder someone.

"Jungkook what's this about? Are you angry about something?" Taehyung asked with genuine worry.

"Why do you care?? Let's just get on with practice. Unless you want to call Jinyoung." Jungkook replied with a huff and walked towards the center again.