27 - Don't Put Me For Guard Duty In The Office.

Jungkook was in a hurry. He wanted to find Hoseok as soon as possible, there wasn't a minute to spare. He had somethings very important to discuss with the captain.

Jungkook came in to the captain's office and Hoseok was working on his computer. He looked up at the sound of the knock on the door and saw Jungkook walking in.

"Captain, can I talk to you now? It's kind of important." Jungkook said in a single breath.

Hoseok looked at the man infront of him. Jungkook was panting a bit, as if he had ran. His hair was a bit messy and Hoseok also noticed that his shirt was bit crumpled too.

"Sure you can. What is it Kook?" Hoseok asked as he closed his laptop and gave full attention to Jungkook.

"Please don't put me on guard duty when the prince is doing his morning official work." Jungkook said in a steady voice.

Hoseok raised an eyebrow at that. The guards are not permitted to request for a task according to their likings but we all know Jungkook is a lot more than a mere guard when it comes to prince Taehyung.

Hoseok waited for Jungkook to say something more but the guard had his mouth closed steadily.

"And this is where you tell me the reason for it Kook." Hoseok said with a sigh when he realized that he's not gonna get an explanation otherwise.

"Uhhh.... do I have to? Can't you just trust me on this?" Jungkook asked with an flustered look.

"Kook." Hoseok said in a stern voice.

"Alright!! Don't put me in his office or he's not gonna do any work there!!"

______________________________________

Earlier that day.

Jungkook was rostered for guard duty for today morning when the prince was in his office. He came little earlier and waited for the prince outside the door.

Taehyung was suprised to see Jungkook standing outside his office room instead of Hoseok but he loved it nevertheless. Jungkook gave a polite bow to the prince and Taehyung tilted his head in response.

Taehyung walked inside, followed by his secretary who informed him about the day's work. After the prince got all the things he needed, the secretary bowed and left the room, leaving the guard alone with the prince.

Taehyung looked at the man infront of him and felt his heart beat accelerated.

"Hi." Taehyung said with a soft smile.

"Your highness." Jungkook replied with a smile too.

"Is Hoseok busy with something else?" Taehyung asked as he sat on his seat.

"Not really. He was with you initially till you get the hang of things, in case you needed some assistance. The rest of the guard unit is rostered for your protection in the mornings now." Jungkook explained as he took a chair too.

"Ohh, ok." Taehyung gave a tiny nod and looked at the document he was supposed to review but found it difficult to concentrate.

Jungkook seemed to be little uncomfortable too as he was fidgeting in his seat. Which made Taehyung remember the last time the guard was in his office.

"Do you remember the last time you were here? You refused to sit even." Taehyung said with an amused look and Jungkook rolled his eyes at him.

"And now you seem too comfortable." Taehyung continued with a smirk.

Jungkook gave a scoff but didn't answer. Taehyung looked at the guard for few more seconds before speaking again.

"Stand up!" Taehyung said and Jungkook's head snapped to him in confusion.

"Stand up." Taehyung repeated, this time in a little taunting way.

Jungkook gave another eye roll but stood up nevertheless.

"I wonder..." Taehyung was fully in to the teasing mode now. "Will you obey my each and every command?"

"You know I have to." Jungkook said in what seemed like an annoyed tone but Taehyung could clearly see that he's holding a smile back.

"Let's see if that's true, now shall we."

Taehyung pushed his chair back and crossed his legs. "Come here."

Jungkook walked forward till he was standing in front of the prince. He could very well see where this was going.

Taehyung ran his finger over Jungkook's arm gently and the guard felt as if a electric current was running through his arm. After few times the hand went up and down, Jungkook had enough of it and grabbed it with his other hand.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows at that and Jungkook slowly withdrew his hand. Taehyung got up from his seat and moved towards Jungkook and the guard took a tentative step back.

That was all the space there was and Jungkook's back hit the edge of the table. But the prince kept leaning in, finally trapping the guard between his body and the table. Jungkook turned his head slightly to the side, smiling a bit and Taehyung looked at the sight in amusement.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's waist and pushed him up a bit and Jungkook pulled his body to sit in the table as he understood the prince's intentions. Taehyung spread Jungkook's legs a bit and moved to stand between them, their bodies almost pressed to each other.

"I told you not to get caught by me alone, outside that room Kook." Taehyung mused as he bent a little to place a soft kiss on to the guard's neck.

Jungkook stretched his head back a little, giving prince more space. "I can't disobey an order given by the captain."

"Hmmm... what about me? Will you do everything I say?" Taehyung bit and pulled Jungkook's ear lobe roughly and Jungkook hissed in pain.

He tried to push Taehyung back as a punishment for biting his ear but Taehyung was quicker than that. He grabbed the guard's both hands and crossed it at the wrist against his spine. He held them in one hand and grabbed Jungkook's jaw with the other.

Taehyung's fingers were pressed in to Jungkook's jaw in a hard way but the guard didn't show any pain or tried to pull his hands from the prince's hold. He just sat there and looked in to the prince's eyes, a massage very clear in them.

He wanted to be touched, so freaking much.

Taehyung leaned closer to Jungkook's face, in a tortuously slow pace, till he was slightly gazing his lips with his own.

"You are so gonna get it now, baby." Taehyung whispered against Jungkook's lips right before capturing them in a rough kiss.

______________________________________

A/N - just a filler chapter. Next one will be.. ehemmm.... interesting. 😉😉😉