09 - I Thought I Was Flirting.

Taehyung came out after a bath and looked in the mirror. Damn he had sand in his hair too. Taehyung thought about what happened and chuckled a bit. Ofcause he didn't recommend using cheap tricks when fighting, but he wasn't angry at Jungkook.

He was worried that the young guard might get punished for what he did which is why he said that no one is to touch Jungkook and that he'll deal with him. That should have been enough to protect the guard. No one will dare to disobey a command from him.

It didn't make sense but what he acutely thought what Jungkook did was cute. Taehyung chuckled again at this thought. Jungkook acted like little spoiled brat who got upset when he lost.

____________________________________

Jungkook was sitting alone in the training grounds as he was extremely ashamed of himself. No matter how much that arrogant prince mocked him, he should have held on to his sanity.

If this was a real fight, you can use anything and everything to win but since this was a training match, that too with the crown prince of the country, Jungkook should have fought with honour.

Jungkook himself doesn't know why he resorted to that cheap trick, since he's someone who values honour above anything. He just couldn't tolerate any more smugness from that pigheaded prince.

Hoseok walked to where the young guard was sitting and sat beside him.

"You shouldn't have done that Kook." Hoseok said in a tired tone and Jungkook sighed in response.

"I know hyung. I don't know what came over me." Jungkook looked down in shame.

Hoseok looked at the younger and worried what will happen next. Prince Taehyung had forgiven Jungkook once but no one apart from them three knew about it.

But everyone was there to witness this scene, the prince might feel like it's a blow to his pride. Hoseok was really worried.

"You know you have to go and apologise right?" Hoseok asked in a soft voice and Jungkook gave a nod at that.

"Yes. Will you come with me hyung?" Jungkook got up and looked at the elder.

"Yeah. As your captain, I need to ask for forgiveness as well Kook."

Jungkook looked even more ashamed. "I'm sorry for putting you in a difficult spot hyung."

Hoseok gave a reassuring smile and together, they made way to the crown prince's chambers.

______________________________________

Taehyung was doing some reading when the guard outside his door announced the arrival of Hoseok.

But when Hoseok came inside after Taehyung permission, Jungkook was behind him too. Taehyung had to reign in his giddiness and tried to look serious.

"Your highness, we came to apologise for what happened earlier." Hoseok said as he fell on to one knee, Jungkook did the same.

"You should seriously stop doing that Hoseok, I'm not a god for you to worship at my feel. Please get up." Taehyung said in a kind voice and both guards got up to their feet.

Taehyung looked pointedly at Jungkook and the young guard gulped before speaking up.

"I apologise for what I did earlier, your highness. I have no excuses for that and I'll gladly except any punishment that you deemed fit." Jungkook said in a clear voice, while looking at the floor.

Taehyung felt his mouth twitch but regained his composure back immediately. To him, Jungkook looked adorable while talking about punishments. His mind wondered to a scenario where the younger guard obediently asks for a different kind of a punishment.

"Will you now?" Taehyung asked with a smirk and Jungkook bit back a huff.

"Yes your highness." Jungkook replied.

"I didn't peg you for a guy to use petty tricks to win a match though. Why did you do that?" Taehyung asked again in the same teasing voice, he was actually loving this situation.

Jungkook felt his anger, which seemed to be always on a boiling point when it comes to the prince, bubbling up to the surface.

"I beg your pardon for saying this, your highness, but you also used tricks." Jungkook said in a tight voice making Taehyung frown in confusion.

"I did? When?" Taehyung couldn't help but snap back. He is never the one to fall back to tricks.

"You were doing all that!!" Jungkook's voice was little louder now, his hands wrapped around his own torso to elaborate the point. "And you were taunting me the whole time."

"Jungkook!" Hoseok said in a warning voice and the prince raised a hand to silence the captain.

Taehyung was getting really pissed off now. He can't believe Jungkook thought of his flirting gestures were cheap tricks that he used to take an advantage in the fight.

"You think I did that so that I could win the match?" Taehyung asked in his dangerous quite voice but Jungkook was not ready to back down.

"Yes." Jungkook's voice was little less loud but still confident.

"And you thought I was taunting you the whole time?" Taehyung asked again as he took a step closer to the guard.

Jungkook, for a moment there, was confused. He could clearly see the prince is pissed off but wasn't sure of the reason. 'Maybe the asshole is angry because I called out on his game.' Jungkook thought to himself.

Hoseok on the other hand, was looking at this interaction with fear. It was very clear that Jungkook fucked up, again. And he could also sense that there is something else going on in the prince's mind regarding the guard.

Taehyung felt his heart filling with anger. How stupid can Jungkook be, if he can't differentiate between affection and taunting. Taehyung thought that maybe the younger had moved passed from his initial dislike for the prince but that doesn't seem like the case here. Jungkook still hated him very much.

"Get out!" Taehyung said in a quite voice, his voice betraying the magnitude of the emotions he was feeling.

"W-what?" Jungkook stuttard, little startled from from the emotions in the prince's voice.

"I said, GET THE FUCK OUT!!" The prince thundered and Jungkook took an involuntary step back.

"And you, don't let me see him again." Taehyung looked at Hoseok and said in his quite intimidating voice and Jungkook felt a shiver run through his body.

"As you wish, your highness. I humbly apologise for making you upset." Hoseok replied with a deep bow and dragged the younger guard, who seemed to have frozen to the floor, out of the prince's chambers.

_____________________________________

( A/N- to everyone who was waiting for Kook to get punished, I'm sorry, not this time. 🙂 Taehyung is like a love sick fool now and is not capable of punishing Kook. Unless it's the other kind ofcause. But we're not there yet.😉😉)