39 - Take Whatever I Give, However I Give. (M).

A/N - mature contents ahead. Kids should stop reading when the 🔥🔥 mark appears and pick it up later when the 🔥🔥 mark appears again. And even the older readers, please read this with caution cause even I'm shocked at what I wrote. I don't think it's pretty.

______________________________________

Jungkook followed the prince back to his room silently. His heart was beating a little fast but there wasn't anything he could do to avoid this. Better get it over with.

Taehyung walked straight in to his fridge and got himself a beer. He didn't offer one to Jungkook. Taehyung sat on the sofa, crossed his legs and then only he looked at the man standing in front of him.

"Speak!" Taehyung said in that same deadly quiet voice and Jungkook gulped in nervously before telling the prince what happened.

Jungkook explained everything that happened, with as much as details he could remember and the prince just listened without interrupting.

"So the team leader really did try to protect me. He got me somewhere safe and I wouldn't have been hurt if i had stayed there. But I couldn't. When people around me were getting shot left and right, how could I hide? I'm not a coward." Jungkook said the last part in a whisper.

Taehyung just looked at him for few seconds.

"No, you're not a coward." Taehyung finally said but the voice didn't had any warmth in it. The prince was not complementing him.

"To tell the truth, I wasn't really angry at you, at first. I was mad at my brother for sending you but I knew this was your job. You didn't have a choice." Taehyung said again as he took another sip from his beer.

"But now I realize that I was wrong. It seemed that you indeed had a choice. And you choose to be brave rather than following my command."

Taehyung got up and walked towards the younger, who was fidgeting with his fingers nervously.

"Do you disagree?" Taehyung asked in a quiet voice and Jungkook shook his head.

"No. I'm not a coward. And I'll pay the price for disobeying you." Jungkook said in a clear voice.

"You know I have never punished you Kook. Whatever you did in the past, or how much it hurt me, I never once punished you." Taehyung whispered and Jungkook feverishly nod his head.

"Because I was ok to get hurt, I didn't mind that. But this time, this time your actions harmed yourself. And I can't forgive that. I will not tolerate anyone hurting you, not even yourself."

Taehyung walled to his bedroom and returned back with the leather paddle. They had some toys which they both liked to use, specially for soft roleplay when the younger becomes playfully bratty.

"So, I think you deserved to be punished this time. Painfully punished. And this is the only way I'll ever be able to physically bring pain to you." Taehyung mused in a dark tone.

"You might like it or you might not, and frankly, I don't fucking care. This is supposed to be a punishment. Now, you still have a choice. You can be brave and let me do this, till I can let go of all my anger and I'm satisfied. But at any point, you can stop me. Just say the word and I'll stop. Do you agree?"

Jungkook looked at the paddle and gave a nod. He had been spanked few times before and he always liked the sensation. Even if it might be little rougher this time, Jungkook will definitely take it.

"Ok. Come."

Taehyung led them to the table in his office room and cleared some space there. He made Jungkook stand in the middle of the room and roughly removed all his cloths. There wasn't the usual tenderness or even the lust in the prince's movement and he didn't even look at Jungkook's eyes.