Roman's POV

"Let him go!" I say furious he would lay a hand on him. Deceit slowly turns with Virgil slumped over in his arms. He looked dead. "How dare you hurt my son!" Patton says fuming. I let a smile spread across my face. Finally Logan steps forward and reaches in his bag for a knife," You do realize that you have a 2 percent chance of getting out of this unscathed?" He says this while pushing up his glasses. Deceit looks at the knife with humor in his eyes," I think I'll take my chances. " I started forward," If you don't let him go...." "What, what are you going to do? Are you going torture me, kill me? No, no we can't have that, you know that will hurt Thomas and aren't we supposed to protect him?" Deceit's grin widens.  "And how is this protecting him?" I gesture towards Virgil and can see a little bit of movement from him, but Deceit doesn't notice." Ya, kiddo isn't this going to hurt Thomas? He needs his anxiety and without him he wouldn't be the same. You and I both know that you don't want to hurt Thomas, so please let him go. " Patton says with pleading voice. Virgil eyes slightly open and then close. Almost I think, come on Virge . Wake up. I look back at Deceit. Deceit's smile fades for a moment, but returns seconds later. " Thomas needs me to do this," I take few steps forward," he needs me to give him a backbone , he needs this and you will not ruin his chance." I start running forward and jump to tackle Deceit, but before I can he  vanishes into thin air taking Virgil with him. I fall hard to the ground, I get up and see Logan and Patton at my side. "What do we do now?"Pattons asks. I take a breath and look at the house," Let's save our friend."

_____________________

I know this one is really short, but I just can't seem to think. Thank you for reading this and if you have any ideas please write them in the comments. I will be updating soon.