Logan's POV

"Lo," I hear Patton whisper softly. The lights finally turn on. I look down and see Patton on the ground with a blood  soaked shirt. " Patton!" Roman says while running toward us. I turn around to see Remus close behind about to strike . "Roman look out!" I yell. Roman turns around barley missing Remus's mace. Roman raises his sword and begins to fight back.
  I turn my attention back to Patton. I kneel down and set down my bag. "Patton I'm so very sorry, but I'm going to need to bandage that wound, okay?" Patton nods while I lift his shirt.He winces in pain and takes a deep breath.  I examine the wound and realize it's not too deep. I sigh with relief," It will be alright it's not deep enough to cause too much harm, but when we get back to the mind palace we will need to give you stitches. For now I will just bandage you up." Okay,"Patton says with a small smile. I smile back and get to work. After a few minutes I get Patton to stand while holding some of his weight. "How dare you!"Remus exclaims. We turn and see a lock of his hair has been cut off and is now floating towards the ground. Roman has a small smile on his face. "You will pay for that brother!" They begin to fit some more, which I think is kind of tedious. I walk the other direction with Patton and we end up in the kitchen. "Patton, do you think you can stand ?" I ask. Patton takes a deep breath and nodes. I slowly start to allow him to hold more of his own weight. Patton takes a few shaky steps and I ask", Are you alright?" He turns to me with a sad smile ," Yes,I'm fine." I know he's lying,but I smile back." Let's search the kitchen for anything of use." Patton nods and our search begins. I go over to the cabinet drawers and open the first one .All I see is cobwebs. The next one looked like had been used,but there was nothing in it. When I open the third one all I found was trash and other things that kind of resembled food. They must have known that we were going to check, I thought to myself. I continue searching when I hear a loud click behind me. I turn and see Patton in front of a shelf trying to grab a cookbook. He lets it go and the wall acts as a door and opens slightly revealing dimly lit stairs and a long hallway at the bottom. "You have got to be kidding me," I state while rolling my eyes.Patton has a big smile on his face and says," I must be pretty smart for finding that before you did!" I chuckle ," We both know you were looking for a new recipe to try." His face turns red,"But I still found it before you," he says while holding back a laugh. I lift my glasses  and rub the bridge of my nose,"Fine, you win," I look at Patton and my eyes rest on his red shirt. He seems to notice,"Logan, I'm fine," he states while reaching out to comfort me. I turn away,"Stay here while I get Roman."  "Logan...," I sigh and quickly make my way to the other room. I turn to look at Patton when I'm  suddenly thrown violently  to the ground. I look up and see Roman on top of me,"Sorry Logan." He says while quickly helping me up and practically  dragging me back towards Patton. I almost ask why we are in such a hurry when I look back and notice Remus getting up off the ground with a vengeful look on his face and mace in hand. The blood was dripping off his forehead.I stare for a second and then he begins to charge and we start to run.
Patton is inside the door holding it open."Hurry!" He shouts. Roman runs in and I'm in seconds after. They  slam the door behind me and we use all our strength to hold the door shut. Remus starts banging on the door, after a few minutes he stops," You won't get far,"he practically spits at us. He walks away trying to find another way in. We hold the door for a few minutes just to be safe.
I put my head up against the door and listens for any signs of movement. "I think he's gone." I start to let my arms fall to my sides and Patton and Roman do the same sighing in relief. Roman is breathing heavily and wipes the sweat from his brow. "Are you okay?" Patton asks concerned. Roman looks down and sees the blood on his shirt," I should be asking you the same thing." Patton looks down and smiles softly," It doesn't hurt too bad." "He'll be fine, but he needs stitches," I say while looking away. Patton looks up at me ," Logan, I know you didn't do this on purpose and I'm fine." I look at him slightly with a single tear running down my cheek and look away quickly, we don't have time for this I think to myself." Well, we need to get going," I say while wiping my face with my sleeve and begin to walk down the steps. Patton and Roman look at each other and start to descend down the stairs following after me.