Virgil's POV

I open my eyes slowly and see I'm in a small square room with no windows and no doors. I start to hear voices, but I can't tell who it is because my vision is still blurry." You weren't supposed to hurt him, we need him to be fully awake!" "Well he wasn't going to come willingly!" "Fine I have to do everything myself." I feel sleep coming and I pass out once again.
When I awake for the second time I notice my head feels like it's about to explode, so I try to rub it but my hand comes up short. I look over and see both my arms are chained to the wall. Before I even say anything I hear a laugh from the far dark corner in the room.
"W-whose t-there?" I say while shaking a little. I get no answer and start to have a panic attack. After a few minutes of nothing I breathe a sigh of relief. Maybe nothing's there and I am imagining this.
"It's just a dream." I say reasuring myself. "No Virgil, this is very real." I hear this from my left and turn my head. When I am staring at the person who spoke I start to shiver, it was once again Remus. Remus smiles at me with his big sharp teeth. I held my breath and closed my eyes waiting for something to happen but nothing did. When several seconds pass I look back over towards him and see he's gone.
Just then Deceit sinks into the room and smiles a warm smile. "Finally you're awake!"He says with his smile getting wider." Can we start yet?" Remus appears again from the same dark corner and winks at me, but still looks annoyed. "With what ?" I ask as loud as my fear will let me. Deceit looks at me and smirks,"Why, can't you tell? We are going to turn you back into a darkside!"he says enthusiastically.
It takes me a second to process this and I look back at Remus to see if I heard him correctly and he just grins. "No, y-yyou c-can't!" I'm looking at them still trying to see if they're serious, but their expressions haven't changed. "Let me go!"I say while tugging on the chains with panic showing on my face. I can't be a darkside again, it almost destroyed me. I'm still tugging on the chains when I hear my phone ringing and I stop for a second, why did they keep my phone. Deceit looks at the phone and smiles." Finally they called, Remus you know what to do."
Remus snaps his fingers and a roll of duct tape appears in his hand. I look at him in horror and try to get away. He glances at me and smiles wildly with his sharp teeth," Oh come on Virgil, this is going to be fun!" "I really doubt that!" I say as my panic attack is getting stronger. Remus seems to notice and smiles even wider somehow. "You and I know you don't put up much of a fight when you're having a panic attack!" He was right, seconds later he had several strips across my mouth. I tried to scream,but couldn't and all Remus did was sit there admiring his work. Deceit looks back at Remus,nods, and starts a video on my phone.