Anxiety's POV

* swearing

I don't know why I even came upstairs. I've been sitting on this bed for an hour in this unfamiliar room. They told me everything, but it feels like I know nothing. I know my name is Anxiety and I have people who care about me downstairs,but it just doesn't feel right. That could be my anxiety because that's what I am.

I take a deep breath and slowly rise from the bed. I open the door and see a tall figure standing there. I look up to his snake like eye," Deceit?" " Ah, yes, ...um.., sorry," Deceit says while putting his hand down by his side embarrassed. " "Did you need something?" I ask. "Do you want to watch a movie with me and Remus?"

"Sure," I say slowly closing the door behind me and following Deceit down the stairs. We enter the living room to find Remus sitting on the floor with a bowl of popcorn at his right side. I sit at the far end of the couch and Deceit sits a few feet away from me. Remus sits in the spot on the floor between our legs. I pull my knees to my chest and begin watching the movie.

A few minutes have past and animated figures showed up on the screen. The movie we're watching looks really familiar. " What movie is this?" I ask curiously. "Your favorite movie of all time of course!" Remus says while shoving a handful of popcorn in his mouth." Wha.." I respond. "The Nightmare Before Christmas," Deceit replies with a smile.

The character on the dim screen start to sing and a skeleton looking guy appears. I sigh and start to relax. We had gotten half way through the movie until I started dozing off. I wake up at the end of the story where Jack and Sally say how they really feel about each other. I begin to smile and the TV shuts off on it's own.

I look around the livingroom and see in the darkness that I'm the only one still in there. Everyone else seems to have gone to bed and left me on the musty brown couch with a blanket. I sit up and let the blanket fall to the floor. I yawn and rub my eyes with back of my hands. I run my hand through my hair and begin to stand.

I walk out of the room with my hand on the wall trying not to hit anything. I make my way to the stairs until I hear my stomache growl. I sigh and walk to the kitchen instead. I'm still using my hand on the wall and finally find a fridge. I open it and light sprays out making me blind for a second.

I blink rapidly trying to get used to the light. I begin searching the fridge for anything quick and easy to make. After moving some the old rotten food I find a half eaten hot pocket that doesn't look too bad. I search the cabinets for a plate. I finally find a old chipped grey one." Good enough," I say putting the hot pocket on it and setting it in the microwave.

I open the microwave before it beeps and I set it down quickly and shake my hands out. " That is one hot pocket ," I say to myself quietly. I let it cool for a moment before heading upstairs. I walk quickly because the plate is still a little hot. I am about to open the door when I see a light down the hall.

I shift the plate from each hand and I decide to walk towards it. I get closer and realize that it's coming from underneath Deceit's door. 'I thought they were asleep?' I think to myself. I move my left hand to knock when I hear Deceit and Remus muttering. I suck in a breath as I crack the door open a little to hear them better.

" Deceit, you don't undstand, he is acting really weird!" Remus says pacing around Deceit's room. " Remus, I know he is acting weird, that's kind of the point," Deceit says with his legs crossed and his head resting on his hand. I lean closer to the door almost touching it.

" No, you don't understand. He tried to break my arm and I couldn't stop him," Remus says holding his arm to his chest revisting the memory. " Remus there is bound to be some side effects from the syrum, it's probably his body trying to fight it off. Of course it's no use, but it's Virgil we're talking about." Deceit says now sitting up straight. 'Syrum? Side effects? Virgil?' I ask myself still passing the plate between my hands.