Virgil's POV

- Real World
- warning: swearing

I hear a high pitch ringing in my ears and I squeeze my eyes shut. I open them and I find I'm still in this tiny windowless room. Sighing, I rise to my feet and lay my head on the wall listening for any sign of movement. The wall is too cold for me to stand there for long.I hear nothing and breathe a sigh of relief. I run my hand through my hair as I take a step back.
' How did I do this again?' I think as I  lighty touch the wall. I bring my hands in front of me and close my eyes."Open sesame," I say while opening one of my eyes. " Dang, I kind of thought that would work."I drop my hands to my sides a bit embarrased. 'What was I doing last time? ' I thought to myself. It just happened, I was there and then I wasn't.
"I guess I was afriad, "I admit to myself. I close my eyes and begin to think of everything I now know and remember. I also worry about the things I don't remember. Images of faces cross through my mind some are familiar, others might as well be the strangers you pass walking down a street. My mind finally stops on Deceit counting with his fingers down from three with an evil grin.
He suddenly leaves a spine chilling laugh echoing through my mind . I don't really know if that was my memory or my mind playing tricks with me. I start shivering and my breathing begins to quicken. I open my eyes needing to be reassured of my surroundings, but I was no longer in the prison. I looked down the hallway and it was brighter than I thought it to be.
I look both ways before deciding to go left, I try to swallow my fear as I walk back the way I came. I bite the inside of my cheek trying to calm my nerves. I look down each intersection everytime I pass and begin to remember where I'm going. I break into a run excited to leave. I know I just need to take one right and then a left to leave this horrid place.

I'm smiling, I'm actually smiling for the first time in a while. I have smiled some, but they were only because I was given false information. I'm about to round the corner when I hit a wall. I fall back on the ground and quickly look up. I  then realize that it was not a wall, but a man. The man wearing dark green sits across from me in the same position.
'Re...,"I'm interrupted before I finish my sentence. "Virgil, why are you in such a hurry?" He rises to his feet as I slowly back away from him still on the ground biting my lips trying not to make a sound." What are y.." Remus begins to say making eye contact with me.
He brings his hand to his  mustache and scratches it before speaking, "Weren't your eyes black before? " I give him a confused look and my eyes widen as I begin to understand. I turn on the ground and bring myself to my feet . I run in the opposite direction and try not to look back. "Virgil, where are you going?" Remus shouts behind me.

"Sh*t!" I hear. Remus begins to chase me and I think this feels a little too familiar. I continue running hearing Remus getting closer. 'Why do I suck at running !' I say to myself feeling his breath on my neck.At the end of the hall I see an unfamiliar door and decide that's my best bet.
It was old metal door with chipped gray paint. I reach my hand out while running trying to give myself more length. I twist the handle and the door opens inwards. I'm through the door when I feel some one grab the back of my hood and I fall. "Gotcha!" Remus says excitedly while dragging me down the hall . I scream and shout begging him to stop. He ignores me pulling farther away from the door.  He was pulling me away from my salvation.

I struggle with my hands around the collar of my jacket trying not to choke. Remus begins to speak about how I'll need another dose of that stuff and I instantly know what he means. Still struggling, I unzip my jacket and feel myself slip away from him. He doesn't notice at first because he is too distracted with himself. I run back towards the door with Remus running behind seconds later realizing my trick.

I open the door once again and close it hard behind me. Remus opens the door an inch and tries to grab me inside. I panic and slam the door as hard as I can crushing his arm. " Ahh," he shouts. He slips his hand from the door and  begins banging on it with his fists." Just wait until I find Deceit you little brat! After we give you another dose, you'll never wake up again!" Remus laughs a bone chilling laugh and runs back down the hall.