Third Person

If you haven't realized it yet, Virgil is in a dream world. He is stuck in his mind while his body is dark and evil.
_______________________

Dream world
----------------------

   Virgil peeks his head out into the hallway before closing the door softly behind him. He hears voices downstairs to the right of him, so he decides to go left to see what he can find. The hallway is longer than he expected, but he finally discovers another room. He opens the brown wooden door slowly to reveal a bathroom.
   Virgil looks around before looking up at his reflection in the mirror.' Is that really me?' He asked while waving his hand at himself. He smiles as his brown hair falls over  one of his eyes with dark eyeshadow under them. 'Why am I so pale?' Virgil moves his hair away from his grey eyes. He looks away to look at his hands when he thinks he sees something move.
  He looks up and notices the image in the mirror looks a little closer than the last time he looked in. His moves his hand once more and the mirror mimics him. 'Maybe, I just imagined it,'He finally decides.  Virgil turns and shuts the door behind him with a sigh.  He continues to walk down the hall and comes across another door with a name covered by dust. Virgil uses the sleeve of his hoodie to wipe it off. He flicks his wrist trying to get the dust off while looking at the hidden writting.
  "  Remus," he says to himself. He puts his hand on the rusted doorknob before opening the door. He steps in and releases the breath he didn't know he was holding. He keeps the door open giving  a little bit of light. This room was quite similar the one he woke up in, but this one had dark green wall paper. The bed was covered with clothes that reeked of trash and deodorant.
   He looked closer and notices the clothes look like a mix of green and black. Virgil takes another step forward and is stopped by the stench radiating from them . Virgil holds his nose while moving back. He makes his way to the door, and falls with a yelp while reaching for the handle. He looks down and sees some type of weapon.
  It's hard to see in the dark, but it's ball shapped and sharp. Virgil gets to his feet and places the weapon were he found it. He wipes his hand on his sweaty  forehead breathing hard. With nothing else to see Virgil leaves the room and goes further down the hallway.
    He stops at another door and is prepared to wipe the dust off ,but stops when seeing the difference . It looks like  there are two names on this one. The name Deceit covers the one under it boldly. It looks like it starts with a J, but it's hard to tell. Virgil looks back down the hall before opening the door  revealing a tidy room with a well-made bed.
   There also seems to be a black wardrobe with beatiful yellow designs and a nightstand by his bed that looks similar.  It doesn't smell like Remus's room, it smells like" Vanilla," Virgil says out loud The lighting in here is also different, it's a lot brighter than Remus's room, but also feels wrong. Not like he's not supposed to be in here snooping,but it feels almost darker. Maybe it's just colder in here he decides.
   Virgil opens the wardrobe to reveal several of the same outfit. Grey dress shirts and black pants. They were all covered with the same black cloak that hangs just below the chest. Virgil closes it slowly and makes his way to the nightstand. The nightstand is like any  other nightstand, but the drawer won't open.
   Virgil pulls with all his might almost tipping it over. It rattles slightly as it would if something was inside of it. Virgil steps back with a sigh. 'Maybe the drawer is jammed underneath,' he thinks to himself. He searching the bottom of it with his hands and can't find the end of the drawer.
  Virgil continues to search and finds a screw placed in the center. 'What could this possibly be holding together?' Virgil asks himself as he twists it to the left. The drawer opens with a gasp and reveals a single book .  It was an old grey book with the cover tearing. Virgil wipes the dust off of it. If you put the cover back together and look closely, you can make out the title  "Anxiety".
" Anxiety?" he says out loud. 'Why does that sound familiar?' Virgil turns around to make sure no one is watching before picking up the book carefully. He opens it to the first page to reveal a photo. There were three people bunched up together. They all looked the same but had very different styles.
  One of them had a grey shirt and black cloak. He also has scales on the left side of his face. He looks forward glaring at the camera.'Deceit,' he says to himself. The other is wearing something even fancier with a black and green top.
   He  wears a mustache proudly grining from ear to ear."That must be Remus,but who is the one in the middle?" He has dark eyeshadow under his eyes with a black hoodie matching it. He looks at the camera with small smile. He reminds Virgil of a teenager. 'Wait is that me?' Virgil is suddenly  reminded of his reflection.
  "If that's me, then are Remus and Deceit my family? Why don't I remember them? Did something happen? They must be worried, I need to tell them I'm okay." He  set the book down in the drawer before turning to find the others.
  Virgil left not realizing someone was listening in the shadows. Out of the dark corner walks out Deceit with a grin. The shadow of his hat covers his snake like face. He lifts it slightly revealing his all black eyes. " The plan is working perfectly," he says while walking to the door to join him.