Virgil's POV

I hear someone take a deep shaky breath. Startled, I open my eyes and feel myself move forward against my will. Confused,I try to dig my feet into to the ground to stop myself, but my body isn't responding to the command. "Stop...." I try to say, but my breath is ripped away from me before the word can form on my lips. My mouth stays firmly shut as I continue to walk forward as if I'm being ignored. No, it continues to walk forward ,I think to myself. Every step I take I feel myself shifting. No, more like deteriorating and what's left of me is a dark sinister persona I don't want to meet. I try to look around and find I can't move my head. I feel my muscles flex as if trying to obey my mind, but my body doesn't falter. I glance down with my eyes and find a dark black line slowly creeping over them. Before I can question it my body stops abruptly at a big brown wooden door.
The darkness slowly covers my eyes and my vision blurs. The door opens and a shape appears in front of me. They look very familiar, but I can feel myself drifting away. Almost out of reach from reality. My vision starts to fade and all I can see is flashes of color. I look sideways before everything  goes black and I catch a glimpse of something that looks like a screen. For a moment I think I've blacked out until I hear someone scream. " Stop it!"I cry wanting to cover my ears to escape all the pain. I feel my body flinch  slightly . "It heard me, "I shudder. The creature gives a dark cruel chuckle before everything disappears and I'm left in the dark.

It feels like I've been here for months, when I finally see a bright light.My eyes widen,"No, I am not dying today."I start to run the other direction when I feel a strong tug on my leg. I look back and see myself,  when I look closer I see his skin is pale and his eyes are black with no white at all. He looks like a copy of me that didn't come out right in the printer.He smiles slightly showing his black stained teeth. I stare in horror as he grabs me. I hit the ground hard and scream.
--------------
Third Person

Virgil  opens his eyes to see he's on the floor. Gasping, he slowly sits up rubbing his throbbing head. The room is filled with dust and an old beaten up mattress which he must have fallen off of." Where am I?" He says out loud.  He looks around to see no windows nor openings. The corners of this room were infested with cobwebs. 'This is disgusting' he thinks to himself. Virgil hears the door knob turn, he looks that direction. He scrambles to his feet and jumps back on the bed. He pretends to be asleep when someone enters the room. He hears them step lightly over to him and Virgil tries to breath soft and slow.  The man is wearing a black top with a dark green sash with puffed sleeves and some knee high boots. Lastly to complement the whole getup he has a mustache."Remus, what are you doing?" Virgil  almost jumps at the sudden noise.The man leaning over Virgil straightens up and takes a step away from him. Remus had  the same reaction," Deceit, you scared me."he says with a smile." I'm sorry, but you still haven't answered my question." Remus's smile disappears,"I thought I heard something. 'Remus and Deceit, why do they sound so familiar ?'Virgil asks himself. The other man with a half snake like face dressed in a black dress shirt with a cloak covering his shoulders  topped off with a black bowler hat, steps toward Virgil and looks down at him thoughtfully. After several moments he says," I appreciate your concern, but he needs to rest. You remember what happened, don't you?" "But  I ..." Remus starts then he looks down at Virgil sleeping and sighs. "Fine," Remus walks out of the room with his head down dragging his feet.  Deceit waits until he can no longer hear the distant foot steps in the hall. He looks at Virgil and thinks how he looks younger when he sleeps, so innocent. He bends down and brushes the hair out of his eyes with his yellow gloved hand before turning away. Deceit looks at Virgil once more before closing the door silently behind him.
  As soon as Deceit closes the door Virgil is already up pacing the room. " Who are those people,where am I am, how did I get here?" So many unanswered questions makes his heart race and he starts to shiver. He looks down at his hands and stops dead in his tracks. He goes pale and almost numb," Who am I?

-----------------
Virgil drags a half concious Patton down a long hallway by the collar of his light blue shirt. After passing several doors, Patton stirs and takes a deep breath. The choking sensation washes over him and he grabs Virgil's hand. He kicks his feet out trying to make him let go. After minutes of this goes by with no avail Patton says breathlessly  "Virgil please, I.... I can't breath."To anyone watching it would have looked like Virgil ignored him.Like he didn't care if he lived or died,but Patton felt him loosen his grip just ever so slightly . He almost smiled knowing that Virgil could still hear him. That moment was cut short as he was dragged to a room.
  He didn't know what was happening  until he his arms were pulled over his head  and chained to wall along with his ankles. He looks up and sees Virgil's black eyes staring into his before he steps back and out of the room, closing the door behind him.
  He studies the room he's in and gasps, it looks very similar to the room Virgil was in in the video they sent .He shivers slightly and  he looks to his right and notices Logan in the same predicament. Logan is in the farthest corner from Patton. " Are you okay?" Patton manages to choke out. "Fine," Logan says while standing tall and emotionless. He looks like he's bored in Patton's  opinion.
   The door opens once more revealing a clean, uninjured Remus dragging something behind him, no someone. "Roman!" Patton shouts yanking at the chains.Logan looks up with a pained expression.Roman had bruises and cuts all over his face and blood seeping through his white jacket matching his red sash that is almost torn in two. "What have you done?" anger radiates off of Patton as Remus throws Roman on the ground . Roman let's out a groan just as Remus cuffed him to the wall as well.  "Just showed some brotherly love," he smiles while stepping  back with his mace that appeared out of nowhere and puts it under Roman's chin lifting it slightly. Patton sucks in a breath as Roman let's out a cough. Remus sighs," It's no fun when you can't fight back," he says in a whiny voice that sounds like a five year old.
Blood starts to drip just below Roman's chin where the mace is being pressed into his skin. Remus doesn't seem to notice, it's like he is in a trance. He knows he can end him with just enough pressure."Stop,  loss of blood will kill him," Logan says glaring at him. "That's the point dipsh**," "But you.., "Logan brings his head down trying to think, Remus pushes even harder down on his mace drawing more blood."You can't kill him,"Patton says tears in his eyes while pulling at the chains. Remus almost laughs," Yeah, and why not?" Logan looks back up quickly," Y-you can't kill him because....." Logan searches for the most logical answer, but it doesn't come to him. Remus looks at Logan annoyed,"What's wrong teach, lost for words." "I -uh..." this has never happened before Logan thinks. This place must be changing me into some type of simple minded creature." Go ahead, what's wrong if I kill him right now. Why shouldn't I watch the light drain out of his eyes as I slit his throat. I've waited so long, why should I wait any longer? He's had this coming for years. Why should I grant him this mercy?" " I-if you kill him now you won't be able to make him suffer later,"Logan says  quickly. He takes a deep breath before speaking again,"If you kill him now you will be granting him mercy and you want him to pay for his actions don't you?"  Remus seems to consider this for a moment. Finally his mace drops to his side and Patton releases the breath he didn't know he was holding. Slowly Remus walks to the door dragging his mace behind him leaving a small trail of blood. He turns around before closing the door," Enjoy your stay, we are happy to have you!"  He says with a smile. He slams the door hard, his childish laugh echoes through the room and grows fainter as he walks down the hall.

----------------------------------

I'm sorry for the wait. I will write more soon.